Need Some HELP!!!

BIG ERN

I am going to my first Husker game in a long time this weekend and want to know what are some things to do before the game. I am taking my girlfriend, and my brother and his girlfriend who have never been to a game. I need specifics like where they are such as trophy rooms, and other athletic facilities or other cool attractions. Also we wanna enjoy the tunnel walk how early do we need to go down before the game? Help is needed!!!Thank YOU

The trophy room is accessible to the public before the games at the North door of the weight room complex, north of the stadium. This is the door with the statue of Osborne and Berringer, which is another must-see.

Inside that door is a vestibule holding our national championship trophies, as well as other trophies from major bowl victories. To the left as you walk through the vestibule is a small room that looks like a refugee from a Star Trek set. Inside there you'll see the Heisman Trophy presentation room, with the actual factual trophies, and a couple of pretty decent films, one showing the Heisman winners' highlights, the other showing the tunnel walk video.

I would recommend getting there as early as possible, like 10am for this game, to see these things. After checking this stuff out, you can wander around the Husker Nation Pavilion area in the Ed Weir track just east of the trophy room. There are a zillion tailgates in this area as well.

About three hours before the game you should be either on the East side of the stadium or around the door by the Osborne/Berringer statue to watch the team walk into the stadium during the Unity Walk. The band is there, the cheerleaders, and a bunch of fans. It's pretty fun.

The trophy room is accessible to the public before the games at the North door of the weight room complex, north of the stadium. This is the door with the statue of Osborne and Berringer, which is another must-see.

Inside that door is a vestibule holding our national championship trophies, as well as other trophies from major bowl victories. To the left as you walk through the vestibule is a small room that looks like a refugee from a Star Trek set. Inside there you'll see the Heisman Trophy presentation room, with the actual factual trophies, and a couple of pretty decent films, one showing the Heisman winners' highlights, the other showing the tunnel walk video.

I would recommend getting there as early as possible, like 10am for this game, to see these things. After checking this stuff out, you can wander around the Husker Nation Pavilion area in the Ed Weir track just east of the trophy room. There are a zillion tailgates in this area as well.

About three hours before the game you should be either on the East side of the stadium or around the door by the Osborne/Berringer statue to watch the team walk into the stadium during the Unity Walk. The band is there, the cheerleaders, and a bunch of fans. It's pretty fun.

They don't show the videos on gameday anymore :(