Advice Needed

nemajordude,

Go to the party and don't look back. It's youth deer season here in missouri and I'm taking my son out for the "big one." If we don't get one in the morning, we'll go out in the evening. That means I'll likely catch the first quarter and that's about it. I never miss any games ever except for this...and it's a no brainer. Regardless of whether we win or lose, deer or no deer, I'll be having a memorable time with my son and you'll have the same with your daughter. Sorry to sound so schmaltzy, but it's the truth.

Saturday is my daughter's birthday, and we will be taking her to her favorite indoor water park at her request. As much as I love my Huskers, family comes first. I will however, have my trusty sidekick, my Android smart phone, with me. I've followed Husker games on Twitter but don't seem to get updated on every score. I follow Nebraska Huskers, World Herald Big Red and of course, Bo Pelini (who is apparently too busy during games to send a tweet when they score). Is there a better way than Twitter to follow the game? If it's Twitter, who should I follow to get updates on each score and big play? It's kind of hard to keep up with this board when I'm on the go, not that I don't love each and every one of you.

Does it cost extra to use espn3.com on a smartphone? (AT&T subscriber here)

ATT has an agreement with ESPN. You get free access to ESPN3.com. On Android phones with ATT internet you can watch the game live on ESPN3.com. You do not need any apps.

FOR THIS GAME THE BEST AND ONLY WAY TO FIND THE GAME FROM A SMART PHONE IS GET THE "GPS" APPLICATION OUT AND TYPE IN THE BARS IN YOUR AREA. STOP WHAT YOU ARE DOIN EVEN IF ITS WORK IT "NEBRASKA VS. MIZZOU FOR THE LAST TIME FOR GODS SAKE" AND ITS IN LINCOLN. GET IN YOUR CAR AND GO TO THAT BAR AND ENJOY A LOT OF BEER AND WATCH NEBRASKA BEAT SOME A**!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GBR