Bo's Best October Yet

Here's to going 3-1 in October after going 2-2 his first two seasons!

We all know Bo has his teams playing great football in November, hopefully this continues. We were 3-1 in '08 with the only loss to Bob Stoop's boys and last year we went 4-0. The schedule is very favorable for us to make him 11-1 in November, hopefully he can keep everyone focused and we execute how we all know we can. This should be a very fun final month!

We all know Bo has his teams playing great football in November, hopefully this continues. We were 3-1 in '08 with the only loss to Bob Stoop's boys and last year we went 4-0. The schedule is very favorable for us to make him 11-1 in November, hopefully he can keep everyone focused and we execute how we all know we can. This should be a very fun final month!

Yes, it was a good October, but we still lost to a team we shouldnt have. I can handle losing to good teams in a hard fought game. I can't handle losing to a team we should be easily because of a mental letdown.

Yes, it was a good October, but we still lost to a team we shouldnt have. I can handle losing to good teams in a hard fought game. I can't handle losing to a team we should be easily because of a mental letdown.

I agree, ideally we would never have the mental breakdown game that we did against Texas, but I will take one of those over the 2 we had last year in October...

Wow, that is an imposing October schedule in '11. First two weeks especially. WI loses a few top players to graduation, but they'll still be solid. As for tOSU, I’m just glad we host Sweater Vest in Lincoln our first year.

i agree, and looking at that loss during the season, it is a really bad loss for any coach.

however, if you look at bo's three year's, that loss is forgivable. each year we have been better, and this is clearly the best team we have fielded in a decade. so when i do get down thinking about how everyone gets to beat texas but us, i think about how far we have come and the potential this team has under this coaching staff.