Goal Line Stand

that play by Evans proves so much about the type of players and the way our coaches are bringing them along. He was timid wasn't caught standing still, just reacted and made a play. That's coaching.

that's the 2nd goal line stand this season that really helped us get a win.

Loved watching how animated Bo was from the sidelines last Saturday. He flew off the sideline riled up, fist pump and all. Just once I'd love to see him throw the bones after a big defensive stop. :lol:

I very seriously doubt you will ever see him throw the bones. But it is great to have a coach who is so passionate about the game.

Loved watching how animated Bo was from the sidelines last Saturday. He flew off the sideline riled up, fist pump and all. Just once I'd love to see him throw the bones after a big defensive stop. :lol:

I very seriously doubt you will ever see him throw the bones. But it is great to have a coach who is so passionate about the game.

Yeah I know, I was being sarcastic about throwing the bones. Probably should've used this instead :sarcasm

Just imagining it is funny to me though.

That place was absolutely rockin on that stand. It was the loudest I've heard it since the kick and the pick

I took 827 photos during the game, but not a SINGLE ONE during those 4 downs because I was going nuts! Though I would have loved to have gotten Gabbert spinning away from the endzone, though. I didn't even think about it until after the series was over. The most epic phase of the game and I didn't get one stinkin' picture :D

Did anyone else notice that after the stand how Bo gave an almost identical fist pump that he did in that famous clip from the 2003 Alamo? When he ran out and fist pumped like that...I don't remember the last time I was that fired up

:bonesflag:

Yeah I know, I was being sarcastic about throwing the bones. Probably should've used this instead :sarcasm

Maybe not sarcasm as much as hyperbole... we need a hyperbole flag. :)

Maybe not sarcasm as much as hyperbole... we need a hyperbole flag. :)

Brilliant idea.