Some press is picking ISU over NE because of LAST years game

Yeah maybe but t mart makes this years team 100 times better I just don't get this sometimes

I would bet TMart is 50/50 to play in this game. That, combined with our loss last year, Rhoads' ability to coach a good game, and our loss and ISU's win over Texas, and suddenly a lot of tertiary factors seem to line up to indicate that Nebraska might be vulnerable.

I don't think that's the case, but worse connections have been made to justify picking one team over another.

Yeah maybe but t mart makes this years team 100 times better I just don't get this sometimes

I would bet TMart is 50/50 to play in this game. That, combined with our loss last year, Rhoads' ability to coach a good game, and our loss and ISU's win over Texas, and suddenly a lot of tertiary factors seem to line up to indicate that Nebraska might be vulnerable.

I don't think that's the case, but worse connections have been made to justify picking one team over another.

He's practicing today. I think it's better than 50/50.

Great news! Then I do amend my 50/50 to... not sure what. I still think there's a chance he doesn't play, but that's diminishing every time he practices.

Perhaps it's the pessimism I developed in the Callahan era still lingering, but I was afraid Taylor's injury was worse than Bo was letting on. Glad to hear that I'm wrong about that.

Nebraska has infinitely better talent then Iowa State. Given this factor, Nebraska should win this game.

Then again, last year's Nebraska team was also infinitely better than the ISU team that beat them. My point, more or less, is that Nebraska should win this game and win it handily.

Great news! Then I do amend my 50/50 to... not sure what. I still think there's a chance he doesn't play, but that's diminishing every time he practices.

Perhaps it's the pessimism I developed in the Callahan era still lingering, but I was afraid Taylor's injury was worse than Bo was letting on. Glad to hear that I'm wrong about that.

I think a lot of people were worried about that from the way Bo spoke about it. Then again, you know Bo, always intentionally vague. Hopefully he's not restricted in practice at all, not that we'll know about it. But the fact that he's in pads has to be a good sign.

Nebraska has infinitely better talent then Iowa State. Given this factor, Nebraska should win this game.

Then again, last year's Nebraska team was also infinitely better than the ISU team that beat them. My point, more or less, is that Nebraska should win this game and win it handily.

I guess talent explains why Texas beat them this year huh?