RB Todd Handley

Nexus

This kid has good hands, good vision, and makes people miss. He's a great back to catch passes out of the backfield. He can return kickoffs/punts and he makes people miss. I'd say from watching the film, that he's underrated and in deed a steal for anyone who gets him.

With Heard's grades issue I'm curious if we try to reel in a power back or more an all-purpose back like this kid.

SheepdogMark

I know everyone is saying this guy would be a steal to geet and so on. But do we really have room for him in this class? Last I've heard, we have 4-5 spots left. And we have some serious holes that need filling. Is he going to fill any of those holes? Cyrus Hobbi, Wayne Lyons, Todd Peat, Keith Lewis, Lake Koa'ai...these are guys to fill our holes.

I know everyone is saying this guy would be a steal to geet and so on. But do we really have room for him in this class? Last I've heard, we have 4-5 spots left. And we have some serious holes that need filling. Is he going to fill any of those holes? Cyrus Hobbi, Wayne Lyons, Todd Peat, Keith Lewis, Lake Koa'ai...these are guys to fill our holes.

Plus Braylon Heards spot, that looks to be vacant now.

Plus Braylon Heards spot, that looks to be vacant now.

I'm thinking AG fits the same type of role Braylon Heard did. Maybe Braylon was going to move into the slot with AG aboard. If that's the case and Handley is looked at for the slot, I say go get him. Be great to have a super-athletic slot guy.

• 1 month later...