Dennard

Lil' Red

he was on the sideline during the ISU game in sweats, World Herald said to look for him in the near future. On a similar note......Ciante Evans started for him and then got benched in favor of Anthony West.

I disagree with benching Ciante. I'm sure the coaches saw something I didn't see, but giving up one TD does not mean we should bench Ciante. I actually didn't see the TD he gave up, but the one West gave up, he never saw the ball. West turned his head after the ball arrived. As well as Evans played last week, I'd have rather had him out there.

post-4424-099731400 1289148805.jpg

When I saw West come out on the field I knew they were going to immediately attack his side. There was no way they were gonna attack Prince's side unless they had to, next play TD ISU.

Does anyone else think that maybe the Pelini's should help out West when he's in there? When the other team targets your backup CB repeatedly, shouldn't you adjust and give the guy some help? West is certainly not a star, but by overtime I thought surely he'd have some safety help over the top or a LB/NB underneath. Nope, touchdown ISU.

I think we NOW see how freaking good our DB's are when Prince and Dennard are both in and healthy. To have two shut down corners out there creates SO MANY problems for opponents. West and Evans vs the ISU bigger WR's was a bad matchup and they exploited it, great coaching on their end. Evans had his confidence shaken and whoever said it above was right, he's not physically ready to body up on bigger, more experienced WR's in this league.

Again, Prince/Dennard is a freaking sick combo out there!!