Is not being ready the staple of Pelini Coaching?

Is this OP serous? Im as critical as they come but we shouldnt put pelini under the bus. 1. EVERY team has bad games against mediocre teams. Name ONE team that blows through the schedule without having a close call to a mediocre team? 2. Pelini doesnt controlt the Wr's dropping passes, thasts Gilmore, the Wrs's coach. 3. Pelini is still learning and hes winning while in the learning curve, he will only get better. 4. When hasnt he done well in the big games? We almost beat texas in the big xii championship and they were a lot better team than us last year. 5. When has he ever had a horrible to mediocre defense? The first year when he was here doesnt exactly count. 6. Osbored hsd close calls with a mediocre missouri team, almost lost to wyoming in 94 i believe, and had close calls with colorado, why dont we throw him under the bus while we are it? 7. The offenive flow is on watson's and the offensive coaches hands, Pelini lets them do what they want. Now if the offense gets bad in the future with the drop passes and the mental errors on that side of the ball then i would hope pelini would make some changes, but it looks like our offense is growing so no need to make any changes yet.

p.s. Name me ONE..just ONE coach out there that you would pick over pelini? Tressel, Brown, Saban, Ferentz, D'antonio, stoops etc always have close calls against mediocre teams. Stop overreacting.

When will it be ready?? 10 years? maybe bo needs to act like a coach then,it seems like all he worrys about is the defence and I can give him that thoe hes a defence of guy. But what I hate is when taylor has bad games he benches the kid, did the same thing last year as well. Why dont he bench other players for making dumb misstakes? Iam sure he would bench taylor if he threw 3 ints or so.I knoe theirs dep at the wide out spot. I bet paul has a big game against kansas then every one will be on his side i guess

When will it be ready?? 10 years? maybe bo needs to act like a coach then,it seems like all he worrys about is the defence and I can give him that thoe hes a defence of guy. But what I hate is when taylor has bad games he benches the kid, did the same thing last year as well. Why dont he bench other players for making dumb misstakes? Iam sure he would bench taylor if he threw 3 ints or so.I knoe theirs dep at the wide out spot. I bet paul has a big game against kansas then every one will be on his side i guess

:troll:

:facepalm:

Is this OP serous? Im as critical as they come but we shouldnt put pelini under the bus. 1. EVERY team has bad games against mediocre teams. Name ONE team that blows through the schedule without having a close call to a mediocre team? 2. Pelini doesnt controlt the Wr's dropping passes, thasts Gilmore, the Wrs's coach. 3. Pelini is still learning and hes winning while in the learning curve, he will only get better. 4. When hasnt he done well in the big games? We almost beat texas in the big xii championship and they were a lot better team than us last year. 5. When has he ever had a horrible to mediocre defense? The first year when he was here doesnt exactly count. 6. Osbored hsd close calls with a mediocre missouri team, almost lost to wyoming in 94 i believe, and had close calls with colorado, why dont we throw him under the bus while we are it? 7. The offenive flow is on watson's and the offensive coaches hands, Pelini lets them do what they want. Now if the offense gets bad in the future with the drop passes and the mental errors on that side of the ball then i would hope pelini would make some changes, but it looks like our offense is growing so no need to make any changes yet.

p.s. Name me ONE..just ONE coach out there that you would pick over pelini? Tressel, Brown, Saban, Ferentz, D'antonio, stoops etc always have close calls against mediocre teams. Stop overreacting.

OREGON........ :dunno Worst game was a 20 point win to washington state community college.

dedhoarse

for the love of christ and the continental congress, please stop....

stupidity-12935.jpg

Chip kelly :hellloooo haha

Stop with the calls for Chip Kelly, and stop giving props to Oregon. They're good, but they're going to get exposed if they ever have to play anybody good. The PAC 10 is pathetic, and Oregon struggled quite a bit against a Locker-less Washington yesterday, despite what the final score may show.

Seriously, if they have to play Auburn or any team that knows how to play defense in the bowl game, they'll be in trouble.

Stop with the calls for Chip Kelly, and stop giving props to Oregon. They're good, but they're going to get exposed if they ever have to play anybody good. The PAC 10 is pathetic, and Oregon struggled quite a bit against a Locker-less Washington yesterday, despite what the final score may show.

Seriously, if they have to play Auburn or any team that knows how to play defense in the bowl game, they'll be in trouble.

Damn are u mad becuzz the ducks beat usc?? damn You cant give teams props it seems like. We had are chance against texas and we got beat. Face it we aint winning a title this year or next year. I just like the way he does things ,Iam not saying fire bo and hire him. I just like his additude and how he handels is players.

Damn are u mad becuzz the ducks beat usc?? damn You cant give teams props it seems like. We had are chance against texas and we got beat. Face it we aint winning a title this year or next year. I just like the way he does things ,Iam not saying fire bo and hire him. I just like his additude and how he handels is players.

dedhoarse

really, you of all people are going to call me out for 'beating a dead horse'. maybe you should read your incessant posts about gawd knows what, and then explain them to me, and then realize that you have been incessantly saying the same nonsense on every thread.

Damn are u mad becuzz the ducks beat usc?? damn You cant give teams props it seems like. We had are chance against texas and we got beat. Face it we aint winning a title this year or next year. I just like the way he does thinks ,Iam not saying fire bo and hire him. I just like his additude and how he handels is players.

normalcocainerickjameshs1.jpg

dedhoarse

not the greatest troll ever, but this made me laugh!

I want to first say that I am extremely glad that we have the coaching staff that we do and I hope they are here for a long time.

I also believe that husker_99 is on to something. I don't claim to be an expert or an insider, but I do have an opinion.

I think Bo and the staff are flat out getting out coached right now. They are surviving on Big Offensive plays and those alone are hiding the problems with the rest of team. I think they are getting beat by special teams, field position, penalties, turnovers and an inability to adjust. Players drop passes and are responsible for penalties. It is the coaches responsibility to determine if these players are hurting their team.

Special Teams

-Kickoff team is suspect. The only thing that doesn't make everyone hold their breath is that Adi puts in through a good chunk of the time.

-Punt Return. Not only can they consistently not field a punt, they get very little yardage when they do happen to get their hand on it. It took half a year to remove Niles from punt return. Obviously dropped passes were huge against Texas, but punt return absolutely killed the Huskers as well. The Rugby punted 3 times before adjustments were made.

-Punting. We have a great punter. We give up a lot of yards on punt returns. Watch how many huskers are around the ball when the punt it caught vs when we get the ball.

-Punt and kick off teams have been a big factor in the horrible field position the huskers have battled in close games.

Offense

-Dependent on big plays. K-State & Missouri. Watch the long runs....backs and qb's aren't even touched. Kyler Reed has been a big play receiver.

-Penalties and drops at the worst times.

-With the exception of the big plays noted earlier, don't appear to making adjustments to what is working. (Using Cody Green to run read option over and over again, going away from Rex running the offense, not throwing on first down against Texas).

-Takes too long to get a play in.

-At times they look unprepared. Can't run a two minute offense.

Defense

-Players with a knee on the ground when the ball is snapped.

-No pass rush.

-Blitz doesn't seem to be effective.

-Much like the offense it seems to take a long time to get the play in.

-A mobile qb will destroy this defense. Once a running back or qb gets past the d line they're good for 10 yards.

-Without Lavonte David, they are in serious trouble.

-Great call to change safeties because of poor tackling.

-Defense does a great job when they have 80 yards to play with, but because of bad field position they are giving up points.

good points but you are missing one.

.....8-1 the b12 title may be in his grasp.

Bo knows football.