Why Yesterday's Win was Impressive

Hercules

The only thing that was Impressive was Isu beating a texas team that beat us seems like alott of people forgott about that. Then texas gets beat down by the wildcats

wow, just wow. i do not even know why i am responding to this, but here it goes. you can not use the transitive property to prove how bad we are and then prove how good we are. let me explain this to you, texas beat us, we destroyed ksu and beat isu, they both beat texas... so, we beat texas twice, that way, because we beat two teams that beat texas.

also, what was your point, your post is just a summary of three games.

The only thing that was Impressive was Isu beating a texas team that beat us seems like alott of people forgott about that. Then texas gets beat down by the wildcats

wow, just wow. i do not even know why i am responding to this, but here it goes. you can not use the transitive property to prove how bad we are and then prove how good we are. let me explain this to you, texas beat us, we destroyed ksu and beat isu, they both beat texas... so, we beat texas twice, that way, because we beat two teams that beat texas.

also, what was your point, your post is just a summary of three games.

The jackassery that is being spewed forth, is almost beyond comprehension...

Hang tight SD, the wave of stupidity, should end soon

hahaha. How many people even thought isu would be a team that would beat texas? Still in all we are a work in progress thoe. Like I said we are still a few years away from a title if anything. Next year is what I will judge bos team on. Their wont be no more keeping the cyclones in the game by not playing ur best qb.

hahaha. How many people even thought isu would be a team that would beat texas? Still in all we are a work in progress thoe. Like I said we are still a few years away from a title if anything. Next year is what I will judge bos team on. Their wont be no more keeping the cyclones in the game by not playing ur best qb.

next year, we'll be in a different conference....

So, you'll judge his team on what his first year in the Big "10" will be?????

makin' my head hurt

You have to judge the team as a whole though. Everyone has injuries. It's part of the game along with the weather, the venue and the fluke plays. We have to put our best effort out and be judged for it, as "2010 Nebraska" not as 2010 Nebraska with or without TM or Dennard or whoever.

Example: A great team was missing it's top five superstar players for the first four weeks of the season, and lost all four games closely. Then the players returned and they dominated everyone else on their schedule, '95 Nebraska-style. You can't say, well they would've won those first games without the injuries, therefore let's rank them #1 because they're clearly the best team. You have to judge the team on the whole, as a single entity, regardless of how unlucky they may be with injuries or whatever else. You have to rank them as an 8-4 team with eight dominating wins and four tough losses.

Last year, Nebraska was very likely one of the five best teams at the end of the season. But no one ranked them in the top five, because you can't deny the Texas Tech or Iowa State games.

Nebraska, as a team, barely beat a decent Iowa State team on Saturday, and Nebraska will be judged as such when it comes to standings/rankings. I have no issue with that. You can't start to base things on potential because that discredits results.

Regarding your second paragraph, it is true that you cannot say "Hey they would be undefeated if all their players were available, so I'm going to vote them #1".

But when the team barely wins each of those first four games instead of barely losing them, then comes out and pounces on the rest of their opponents, you can say "This team is #1. They escaped without their great players, and now are dominant."

That is the case Nebraska played in Saturday. They escaped with the win without a couple starters so they shouldn't be dropping in the polls. Had we lost, you obviously can't say "They would have won with Martinez so they shouldn't drop at all", but we didn't lose. We should be #6 ahead of Wisconsin and Stanford.

makin' my head hurt

Thats cool if iam doing that to you,however I do believe bo did say his team can play with anyone in the country so hell yeah I will judge him on his 1st year in the big10 time to prove it then.

makin' my head hurt

Thats cool if iam doing that to you,however I do believe bo did say his team can play with anyone in the country so hell yeah I will judge him on his 1st year in the big10 time to prove it then.

what?

makin' my head hurt

what?

I dont knoe what the f#*k ur problem is but it needs to stop thoe. every f'ing post i make u have some smart ass remark n sh#t f'ing stop

makin' my head hurt

what?

I dont knoe what the f#*k ur problem is but it needs to stop thoe. every f'ing post i make u have some smart ass remark n sh#t f'ing stop

Huh???

makin' my head hurt

what?

If your posts were comprehensible English we wouldn't have to ask...