Facebook statuses and phone calls don't mix?

Real bottom line: If she's calling you, she's into you. That means she's thinking about you, and wants to talk to you bad enough that she actually calls you, rather than texting you.

Go get her :thumbs

While I would essentially agree, this isn't in fact always the case. Sometimes girl's are simply, honestly, naturally aggressive and enabling towards men. Not out of attraction, but just out of kindness and being extremely friendly and caring. It's not fair to women for us men to assume that anytime they take initiative in communicating with you that they are into you.

This reminds me of a situation that I was in...

A young lady (still in school at Clemson) would call me constantly, and when I was at work she would constantly text me, almost too much. She was home one weekend and I was going to visit my cousin about 2 hours away and about 15 minutes from her home. I told her about it and said I was available to come by and see her for a while on my way up, and that she may even want to come with me. She got all weird and wouldn't answer her phone or text me back. So I didn't let it bother me and went to visit my cousin. About a week or two later, I met someone else. That someone else is now my wife. About 3 months later I get a text from the girl asking when I was going to come visit her in Clemson, my girlfriend at the time, now wife, actually picked up the phone, read it and deleted it, because I had told her the whole situation.

Moral of the story: Ask her to do something, if she gets weird, let her be. Move on, she'll regret it in the long run, and most likely you'll be happier. I am. Everything happens for a reason.

• 4 weeks later...