I miss The Stones' "Start Me Up" at kickoff

JTrain

Epoc, what would it take to bring it back?

Maybe play the video on the big screen too. chuckleshuffle

I though about this at the last home game. I couldn't remember if we even played it last year. I could direct you to the person that does the audio for the games, but my guess is that she wouldn't change anything with only 2 games left.

I don't remember it being played last season at all.

Will the same person be in charge next season?

I don't mind any of those....Thunder Struck is what we use in our HS locker room with strobe lights before heading to field...really kind of cool...

Question: Anyone an Omaha Lancer's fan? At the games, they play a song that asks in a deep electonic voice "Who's in the House" and the crowd chants "LANCERS".... It is pretty cool...could be cool to use at some point in game, especially on Defense.

Does anyone know the name of that little diddy, or is it just made for the Lancers?

I'll take Can You Feel It over Start Me Up every time.. And i didn't hate Start Me Up when it played either.. I'd just much rather hear Can You Feel It

I agree. My dad is 56 and he absolutely loves "Can you feel it" and says thats his favorite song thats played throughout the game. Last year for the OU game I got to witness him dancing to the song at kickoff and literally laughed my ass off....I might of pee'd a little bit too LOL j/k.

I played "Can you feel it" at my wedding this past summer after the Tunnel Walk song with the place going crazy. I had Iowa relatives asking what that song was called and if they could play that song later in the reception. We ended up playing that song two more times and the dance floor was packed.