Player: Jeff Lindquist

Hometown: Mercer Island, WA

School: Mercer Island

Position: QB (Dual Threat)

Height: 6'3"

Weight: 225

40 time: 4.65

Scholarships: Washington, Washington State

http://rivals.yahoo.com/washingtonpreps/football/recruiting/player-Jeff-Lindquist-109816

Sophomore year highlights

Was an unofficial visitor for the KU game today.

Someone has been watching ALOT of Peyton Manning videos. The movement in his feet, his throwing motion, getting himself set to throw - all of this almost mimics what Peyton does.

Granted I'm not comparing him to Peyton. It's more along the lines of anyone as a kid in the backyard trying to mimic the sweet swing of Ken Griffey Jr. or whomever else.

• 1 month later...

What I like about this kid is that he has plenty of mobility and uses it to buy time, while keeping his eyes downfield. That first play created the opportunity for *two* guys to get completely alone in the endzone. I mean, nobody was even on the same side of the field, or within 15 yards of them. I am hardly an expert at all, but it looks like he has solid throwing. Hopefully we don't hold that against him ;)

Might not outrun a bunch of people, but is plenty athletic and has a fair nose for running, it seems. I am digging his throwing on the run.

• 1 month later...

What Jeff liked during his unoffical visit during the Kansas game was the tradition and the tunnel walk but most of all he really liked the Student Life Center set up and Nebraska having the most Academic All-Americans.

His father joined his son in the trip and was impressed on how well the coaching staff were all on the same page. Jeff's parents are both Udub alumni.

Jeff was also at the Washington game where Nebraska surprised him again with their offensive and defensive performances but most of all on how many Nebraska fans were there.