Coaches Poll is out

Its bs stanford jumped us, but it really doesnt matter. We have 2 more ranked teams left to play...... win and we will move up.

Yeah, even if we win out we end up at #5 instead of #4. Or something like that. Big deal. Now if we were undefeated and got leapfrogged I'd be spitting nails.

excuse me, but the 12pac blows. cal should have beaten oregon, yet they do not drop. wtf??

OSU was on the ropes at halftime against putrid penn state. OMFG

the big 12 coaches are jobbing us

ISU should have beaten us. See what I did there. You can't base your vote on shouldas. Oregon has dominated all year. They got lucky last night.

The polls don't really matter. As long as we don't lose, we are going to the fiesta bowl and playing PITT.

ISU should have beaten us and we dropped in the polls because of it.

Its bs stanford jumped us, but it really doesnt matter. We have 2 more ranked teams left to play...... win and we will move up.

Yeah, even if we win out we end up at #5 instead of #4. Or something like that. Big deal. Now if we were undefeated and got leapfrogged I'd be spitting nails.

Exactly. Everybody is getting their panties in wad over this. At this stage it doesnt matter whether we are 8th or 9th. We have no shot at getting in NC talk, this past weekend was our best chance to move up because of losses, but Oregon,TCU, Auburn pulled one out of their rearend. We beat A&M we will jump stanford and maybe one more depending on what happens this weekend. Stanford is only 5 points ahead of us, its pretty much a tie for 8th is how I look at it.

Fiesta here we come, thats the best we can hope for right now.