Bowl Projections

FLU

Is the payout for the Kraft Fight Hunger bowl a million boxes of mac n' cheese? Some of these bowl names are getting a little ridiculous :laughpound

I agree the names are crazy, it use to make me think that there were too many bowl, but than I thought how can I possibly live without the Beef 'O' Brady's St. Petersburg bowl.

I don't really mind them but the schedule this year is awful. Why are the kraft hunger and bbva compass bowls scheduled between the BCS bowls and BCS championship?

They started that a couple of years ago I've never figured out why.

I hope Auburn or Boise jumps TCU, because they have no buisness in a National Championship. Every game i watch of them they struggle....maybe its just me

Are you watching TCU this year? Or did you just see highlights of the SDSU comeback after the game was in hand(a SDSU team the SHOULD have beaten Mizzou)? TCU is solid and probably would give any Top Ten team a hell of game and win more than they'd lose. All this Boise and TCU shouldn't play for the BCS is BS. These are not flash in the pan schools having a miracle year(BYU)m but established programs. Let them get in the title game, and if they get rick rolled I will forever shut up on this issue.

Even Mitch Sherman (Husker beat writer) who is typically on the right track, said on 1620 USC yesterday that TCU would beat the Huskers. He said TCU was just too tough on both sides of ball.

Just one writer's opinion...but, a NU writer.

I am not saying that TCU would beat NU, but I would have NO problem if they played for the NC.... By far the best team in the state of Texas.... We lost to Texas and a lot of people worried about AM...

Is the payout for the Kraft Fight Hunger bowl a million boxes of mac n' cheese? Some of these bowl names are getting a little ridiculous :laughpound

I agree the names are crazy, it use to make me think that there were too many bowl, but than I thought how can I possibly live without the Beef 'O' Brady's St. Petersburg bowl.

I don't really mind them but the schedule this year is awful. Why are the kraft hunger and bbva compass bowls scheduled between the BCS bowls and BCS championship?

They started that a couple of years ago I've never figured out why.

Now I see what these bowls are but it still doesn't make a lot of sense.

Godaddy.com bowl = former GMAC bowl (Sun Belt #2 vs. MAC #1, 2 or 3)

BBVA Compass = former PapaJohns.com (Big East #5 vs. SEC #8/9)

Kraft Hungry Bowl = former Emerald Bowl (ACC #6 vs. Pac-10 #4/5)

Guess they need some filler stuff so there's not a day without football. I remember last year the GMAC bowl was great and the PapaJohn's was one of the worst.