Texas A&M looking to break attendence record

New total announced as of 3:30pm. 29,325 students have pulled tickets for the game. With a little more time left today we might break 30,000. If I am not mistaken that is more students than Nebraska has enrolled. This has by far been the biggest turn out for us in years.

Good luck to both teams.

This pic is a little dark. But the facilities guys are putting in the chairs on the track right now.

post-9202-053053700 1290117492.jpg

Busted through our record of 28,200! We are now at 29,325 student tickets...almost to 30,000, the current record held by Ohio State. Tomorrow tickets go on sale for students who don't have season passes.

I saw that Bryne had tweeted that its up to the freshman, do you think you will get the other 675 seats to get to 30,000?

I've been tweeting all day trying to keep a husker message on the frontpage, just respectful stull like predicting a husker win, or GBR, but its fun to see a husker logo on the front page of aggie athletics.

There has just been a real deficit of meaningful games this time of year over the last 10 years. This is something our fan base has been yearning for a while now.

the klanhorns suck. we will beat them down. So, this is Nebraska's last game at Kyle for a long time. Lets do it.

I've been tweeting all day trying to keep a husker message on the frontpage, just respectful stull like predicting a husker win, or GBR, but its fun to see a husker logo on the front page of aggie athletics.

There has just been a real deficit of meaningful games this time of year over the last 10 years. This is something our fan base has been yearning for a while now.

the klanhorns suck. we will beat them down. this is Nebraska's last game at Kyle for a long time. Lets do it.