Aggies 12th Man: Dan Beebe

HUSKERCR

I don't blame the Aggies, btw. They just happened to be the team there to take advantage of the lickspittle refs on the phone with Dan Beebe.

Right. Give A&M credit -- they're a good team. They came to play. Even though they only scored 9, they've got a good QB and GRay is more than competent at RB. But the deciding factor in this game was the officiating. Without the blown calls (they weren't even close) the good guys win.

Who are we going to complain to? The Big 12? It would be nice if there was some higher level of accountability.

Really?? i thought you guys were better than this conspiracy theory stuff!

You guys have a GREAT team! Your Defense is Awesome, just like all of you guys have been saying! I hope T-Mart comes back 100% either way and I hope somehow we get a chance to play you guys again in the B12CG!!

Your team was probably a little intimidated and were probably playing a little sloppy becuase they were pressing. It is a common thing to come into a place like that and not play like you normally can. It also did not help that your coach was yelling in the referee's ear basically the entire night, the referee probably might have been a little flag happy at the end fo the game because of that. So blame your coach!!

Here is the penalty break down for the game against you guys and OU, both played at Kyle Field.

Nebraska 16-150 A&M 2-10

Oklahoma 4-29 A&M 14-83

point is, we got our fair share of penalties called against us during the OU game at home!

You guys have a GREAT team! Your Defense is Awesome, just like all of you guys have been saying! I hope T-Mart comes back 100% either way and I hope somehow we get a chance to play you guys again in the B12CG!!

Your team was probably a little intimidated and were probably pla :bonesflag: ying a little sloppy becuase they were pressing. It is a common thing to come into a place like that and not play like you normally can. It also did not help that your coach was yelling in the referee's ear basically the entire night, the referee probably might have been a little flag happy at the end fo the game because of that. So blame your coach!! I

Here is the penalty break down for the game against you guys and OU, both played at Kyle Field.

Nebraska 16-150 A&M 2-10

Oklahoma 4-29 A&M 14-83

point is, we got our fair share of penalties called against us during the OU game at home!

Thanks for proving the point. The big 12 is biased towards anyone playing nebraska number one, then the hierarchy of the south(oklahomo>tam). Beebe is a punk and once the big12 disintergrates I will laugh my ass off because bebee will never see another job like this. People around the country have seen his true personality and he will be done in college football forever. Wat a complete snake, and god forgive the refs who are in on his job. We should have 2 holding calls on our dline evry game at least. Good job tam on only getting 2 penalties for 10 yards the whole nite. Wat a bunch of crap. F the refs!

Your team was probably a little intimidated and were probably playing a little sloppy becuase they were pressing. It is a common thing to come into a place like that and not play like you normally can. It also did not help that your coach was yelling in the referee's ear basically the entire night, the referee probably might have been a little flag happy at the end fo the game because of that. So blame your coach!! I

Nebraska 16-150 A&M 2-10

Oklahoma 4-29 A&M 14-83

Thanks for proving the point. The big 12 is biased towards anyone playing nebraska number one, then the hierarchy of the south(oklahomo>tam). Herbs is a punk and once the big12 disintergrates I will laugh my ass off because bebee will never see another job like this. People around the country have seen his true personality and he will be done in college football forever. Wat a complete snake, and god forgive the refs who are in on his job. We should have 2 holding calls on our dline evry game at least. Good job tam on only getting 2 penalties for 10 yards the whole nite. Wat a bunch of crap. F the refs!

lol

Nebraska 16-150 A&M 2-10

Oklahoma 4-29 A&M 14-83

And this is supposed to disprove the conspiracy theory how? Sweetie, you don't get it. We're not claiming that Dan Beebe loves you; just that he hates us. As far as Beebe's concerned, unless you're playing us, you're just another gimp in black leather with a ballgag for Texas' (and, to a lesser extent, Oklahoma's) amusement.