Putting Down Some Green

PaulCrewe

I will honestly start a pot of cash with $1000 of my own income towards a fine towards Bo on his rant on the officiating tonight. I am just going nuts wanting him to explode and spea khis mind. All this anger cannot be good for his health. I seriously want to see him just let it out in a presser. I know he is thinking everything that we are saying as fans, I just want to help him get it all out.

I am thinking it would be EPIC and am pretty sure that I would buy a copy of a CD or purchase the video of his "blowing off of steam".

I will honestly start a pot of cash with $1000 of my own income towards a fine towards Bo on his rant on the officiating tonight. I am just going nuts wanting him to explode and speakhis mind. All this anger cannot be good for his health. I seriously want to see him just let it out in a presser. I know he is thinking everything that we are saying as fans, I just want to help him get it all out.

I am thinking it would be EPIC and am pretty sure tha I would buy a copy of a CD or purchase the video of his "blowing off of steam".

:cheers

I've been thinking much the same thing...