Coach Pelini post game presser

Too bad there wasn't You Tube back when Osborne started coaching. Yeah he wasn't as animated as Pelini, but many time Bremser said "Tom's face was as red as his hair when talking to the officials" after a bad call.

As far as the presser, the media morons know Bo can't talk about officiating. So how many questions did they ask about the officiating, the first 5 or 6? Bo's only chance to communicate with the Zebra's is during the game and he was doing very good job of communicating with them.

Pelini comes across as an idiot. Coach Osborne never acted like this. He storms around screaming like an incoherent baboon. Why in the world was he chewing out Taylor on the sideline? He is the only offense we have! Maybe he should direct some of his anger toward the 6 yes 6 points we scored in 60 minutes of football. We have gotten our butts handed to us by the 2 Texas teams. I am glad we don't have to play these guys anymore. Hope Bo gets it together, or he won't be around here long.

Bo was doing what he had to. His kids were looking frustrated at getting jobbed out there. His personal foul fired up this team, and if not for that blatantly bad late hit call, probably would have won this game. I don't know about the twelfth man thing, but there was more than 11 people out there, that we had to go up against.

Bo is no Coach Osborne by any stretch of the imagination, but they do share one thing in common, they no how to win.

You want to compare Bo to someone, Try Bob D, Frank Kush, Woody Hayes, Bear Bryant how did they do?

GBR!!!

They would have all been fired in this era, certainly Bryant and Kush would have and of course Hays was. It just takes one event and the university leaders will insist on an ouster in this politically correct world. Bo had better watch his step. Once any charge is made now, there will be the record of his sideline behavior. The press will not be any help either. He has to "coach smart" when facing adversity.

Ahhh, there's those two little words "politically correct". Hows that working out for everyone <_<

GBR!!!

Not every good if your the boss. He raised his voice why HR asked doesn't matter he raised his voice so you get s**t if you raise your voice and s**t if the jobs not done. I know how BO feels (I got 2 more years)