Carl Pelini goes off!?? Per Tex A&M forum...

What's funny here is that Tony Jerod-Eddie is far more guilty of assault Saturday night than Carl Pelini, yet none of our visiting Aggie friends seem to care much about that.

Stay classy, A&M.

I haven't seen a single Aggie defend what Jerrod-Eddie did. In fact, I have seen almost every one of us say that we are embarrassed by it.

However, those still pictures make it clear to anyone who takes the time to look that Pelini attacked a guy with a camera. It's right there in the pictures. I don't why you guys are trying to defend him. I don't blame you guys for what he did. I do blame you for trying to defend the indefensible.

Further, I very seriously doubt Jones' version of events. I find it HIGHLY IMPROBABLE that he said nothing to Pelini. Look at the video. Carl has his attention on another guy (visible on the lower left of the video) as the scene starts. Carl is walking away from - let me repeat that - away from the camera as we start. He has his back completely turned to the camera while walking away, then his attention is called back to the camera guy and his head turns around, and for the first time he looks right at the Jones. Carl doesn't even take half a step in Jones' direction before Jones is bailing backwards.

If Jones just filmed/witnessed a scene between Carl and an Aggies fan in which Carl and the fan exchanged words and then turned to leave, why would Carl's look back immediately prompt Jones to drop his camera and back up? Clearly Jones said something to Carl to grab his attention, something that is enough to immediately grab Carl's attention, make him take a step back, and make Jones immediately fear recrimination.

I do not buy Jones' story that he said nothing.

What's funny here is that Tony Jerod-Eddie is far more guilty of assault Saturday night than Carl Pelini, yet none of our visiting Aggie friends seem to care much about that.

Stay classy, A&M.

I haven't seen a single Aggie defend what Jerrod-Eddie did. In fact, I have seen almost every one of us say that we are embarrassed by it.

However, those still pictures make it clear to anyone who takes the time to look that Pelini attacked a guy with a camera. It's right there in the pictures. I don't why you guys are trying to defend him. I don't blame you guys for what he did. I do blame you for trying to defend the indefensible.

And I blame you for living in a glass house, yet throwing stones. You have an indefensible position of your own, yet you ignore that to cast stones at our team, our coach, after that embarrassment of a display by the officials.

I am not defending Carl and I've said what he did is wrong. You know it, I know it, and Carl knows it. He'll get a slap on the wrist, he'll write the guy a check for his camera, and it'll be over.

The major difference being that I'm not on TexAgs.com crying foul over what Jerrod-Eddie did to our player. Why? Because I know how foolish that would look in the face of what my coach did.

Thanks for visiting. It's nice to see where your priorities are.

Stay classy, A&M.

And I blame you for living in a glass house, yet throwing stones. You have an indefensible position of your own, yet you ignore that to cast stones at our team, our coach, after that embarrassment of a display by the officials.

I am not defending Carl and I've said what he did is wrong. You know it, I know it, and Carl knows it. He'll get a slap on the wrist, he'll write the guy a check for his camera, and it'll be over.

The major difference being that I'm not on TexAgs.com crying foul over what Jerrod-Eddie did to our player. Why? Because I know how foolish that would look in the face of what my coach did.

Thanks for visiting. It's nice to see where your priorities are.

I don't know what indefensible position you think I have taken. In my first post ever on this board, I said that Jerrod-Eddie was wrong in what he did and that I was embarrassed by it. On the other hand, I don't see a single post in which you admitted that Carl was in the wrong. Maybe I've just missed it, but I haven't seen it.

Further, I very seriously doubt Jones' version of events. I find it HIGHLY IMPROBABLE that he said nothing to Pelini. Look at the video. Carl has his attention on another guy (visible on the lower left of the video) as the scene starts. Carl is walking away from - let me repeat that - away from the camera as we start. He has his back completely turned to the camera while walking away, then his attention is called back to the camera guy and his head turns around, and for the first time he looks right at the Jones. Carl doesn't even take half a step in Jones' direction before Jones is bailing backwards.

If Jones just filmed/witnessed a scene between Carl and an Aggies fan in which Carl and the fan exchanged words and then turned to leave, why would Carl's look back immediately prompt Jones to drop his camera and back up? Clearly Jones said something to Carl to grab his attention, something that is enough to immediately grab Carl's attention, make him take a step back, and make Jones immediately fear recrimination.

I do not buy Jones' story that he said nothing.

I agree completely something caught Carl's attention, but whatever was said did not warrent Carl's actions. I can't wait for this crap to blow over.

I don't know what indefensible position you think I have taken. In my first post ever on this board, I said that Jerrod-Eddie was wrong in what he did and that I was embarrassed by it. On the other hand, I don't see a single post in which you admitted that Carl was in the wrong. Maybe I've just missed it, but I haven't seen it.

The problem is we don't yet know the whole story of Carl's incident. I posted HERE that it's clear there was contact, initiated by Carl. I've said throughout that he'll have to apologize and replace what he broke. What I object to is vilifying the man when we clearly don't have the whole story. We very clearly have the whole story of Jerrod-Eddie's assault on Cotton, yet here on our own board there is a six-page thread about the Carl incident, and a thread with less than 40 posts regarding the assault of Cotton.

Somehow I doubt there is a thread in an Aggie's forum in excess of 200 posts bemoaning what Jerrod-Eddie did. Care to show me I'm wrong?

Let's suppose Jones called Carl an MFer or something. Just assume that it is true. (I don't believe that to be the case, but assume that it is).

1) That doesn't justify Carl's wrestling the camera away.

2) Why did Bo claim that Carl was just trying to help a player get through the crowd? Why not just admit what happened rather than lie about it?

1) You're right, it doesn't. I doubt he called Carl a name; I would more readily believe he had some clever quip about something, but even still, the most egregious words do not justify grabbing the camera.

2) This is a hallmark of Bo. We've had injury reports detailing a 100% healthy team for weeks, yet clearly Martinez was hobbled to start the game, and Lee (our actual #2) hasn't seen the field in three weeks despite horrific QB play by Martinez and Green. Bo does not always tell the truth, and I do not like it. But it is how he handles information - kind of the Belichick method of information dissemination.

TexAgs is a cesspit of Nebraska hate right now. We're being called every name in the book, thrown under the bus in our entirety, by fans of a team who will not suspend Jerrod-Eddie for his attack on Ben Cotton.

And yet there is not one post that I can see on that site condemning Jerrod-Eddie for his assault.

And there are what? Half a dozen TexAgs visitors in this very thread calling us out?

I'm sorry to see you so poorly represent a school I have long held in such high esteem.

TexAgs is a cesspit of Nebraska hate right now. We're being called every name in the book, thrown under the bus in our entirety, by fans of a team who will not suspend Jerrod-Eddie for his attack on Ben Cotton.

And yet there is not one post that I can see on that site condemning Jerrod-Eddie for his assault.

And there are what? Half a dozen TexAgs visitors in this very thread calling us out?

I'm sorry to see you so poorly represent a school I have long held in such high esteem.

Sherman addressed the situation and said the KID is remorseful for something that, face it, commonly happens at the bottom of a football pile.

Hot Carl on the other hand decided to lie about being a complete jackass.

Sherman addressed the situation and said the KID is remorseful for something that, face it, commonly happens at the bottom of a football pile.

Hot Carl on the other hand decided to lie about being a complete jackass.

So Carl is a complete jackass for reacting to douchebaggery on the part of this camera guy, yet a purely defenseless player being grabbed and wrenched in the balls by your player is "addressed" by the coach.... doing nothing. Clearly you have the moral high ground here. :rolleyes: