Carl Pelini goes off!?? Per Tex A&M forum...

If this did happen don't expect it to end quickly. The photographer will ride this pony to stardom. He went from a no body to a nobody with a story. (if this is true) I don't believe even if true a charge should be filed but celebrities get charged, sued, and or fined for these incident all the time and their cameras are usually right in the faces of the celebrities.

If this did happen don't expect it to end quickly. The photographer will ride this pony to stardom. He went from a no body to a nobody with a story. (if this is true) I don't believe even if true a charge should be filed but celebrities get charged, sued, and or fined for these incident all the time and their cameras are usually right in the faces of the celebrities.

Ride what? He's got an allegation that Carl broke the front piece off his camera. He doesn't have assault, he doesn't have battery.... he's got nothing. Unless he can show an injury - physical or emotional - He's going to get recompensed for the damage to his camera.

But to get even that, he's going to have to have definitive proof that Carl - and Carl alone - was responsible for his camera breaking.

Ride what? He's got an allegation that Carl broke the front piece off his camera. He doesn't have assault, he doesn't have battery.... he's got nothing. Unless he can show an injury - physical or emotional - He's going to get recompensed for the damage to his camera.

But to get even that, he's going to have to have definitive proof that Carl - and Carl alone - was responsible for his camera breaking.

I said IF IT DID HAPPEN. As in a possible outcome. All I was saying is the photographer will try to use this as a way to further get his name out. As far as what he has you never know what someone will be accused of until the charges are filed. I'm not saying it will happen I was trying to talk about other cases with cameramen who are in the faces of people and the person knocks the camera away and they still end up getting in trouble. Again If it happened, Carl would have ran to the cameraman provoked or not.

I said IF IT DID HAPPEN. As in a possible outcome. All I was saying is the photographer will try to use this as a way to further get his name out. As far as what he has you never know what someone will be accused of until the charges are filed. I'm not saying it will happen I was trying to talk about other cases with cameramen who are in the faces of people and the person knocks the camera away and they still end up getting in trouble. Again If it happened, Carl would have ran to the cameraman provoked or not.

I know you said IF IT DID HAPPEN. I was responding to your "if." Same response still applies. The onus is on the camera guy to show that Carl and Carl alone is responsible. Without that, none of his accusations go anywhere. Yeah, he can accuse all he wants. That and $1 get you a cup of coffee.

Somehow I think your missing the if. I know he has to prove it. I know it on him. What I am saying is if it is found out to be true. As in evidence submitted and accepted by the general public. I don't see it ending with an apology. The accuser will try to gain as much from the event as possible. If it is proved to be true.

Was it our fault your QB was out half the game? No! Your offensive lineman got his butt driven back 7 yards into the backfield. Good grief you guys play the victim card like nothing I have ever seen before.

Speaking as someone who is not a Nebraska fan - suck it up A&M fans. Nebraska got absolutely hosed by the refs in this game and to not admit that is just burying your heads in the sand.

We're not talking rocket science here. I get what you're saying.

After our little back and forth I decided to look at this video a little more.

It kind of looks like #25 (Reed) is walking around the cameraman's cable. Pelini is saying watch the cable as Reed then trips on the wire that goes to the camera. Carl sees this, points towards the ground, and says watch out. As he starts running over to get to Reed and the cameraman. It could have been Reed the caused the video B****** or the camera to fall from the snag of the cord.

Just a thought after re-watching.

this thread equals....

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

That is absolutely an intentional tort and Jones could easily sue in civil court for damages if he wanted to pursue it. However, Jones is not just "some camera guy". He owns Texags.com, an excellent college football site for Texas A&M. There are thousands of paying subscribers on that site that pay from $12 to $25 a month for the premium content - such as the post-game video show that they shoot down on the field after every game.

All of this is to say, I wouldn't be surprised if Brandon makes more money in a year than Carl Pelini, so if he does pursue this in civil court it will be because he is pissed off from being attacked by Carl Pelini, not because he needs the money or the fame.

That is absolutely an intentional tort and Jones could easily sue in civil court for damages if he wanted to pursue it. However, Jones is not just "some camera guy". He owns Texags.com, an excellent college football site for Texas A&M. There are thousands of paying subscribers on that site that pay from $12 to $25 a month for the premium content - such as the post-game video show that they shoot down on the field after every game.

All of this is to say, I wouldn't be surprised if Brandon makes more money in a year than Carl Pelini, so if he does pursue this in civil court it will be because he is pissed off from being attacked by Carl Pelini, not because he needs the money or the fame.

Yet clearly few outside of the A&M loop know his name so maybe he does desire the fame.