Our offense stunk it up

WYHusk

I'm calming down a little now ... and while the refs won this game, the fact remains that our offense was disorganzed, ineffective, and played - again - without heart.

What will it take for this team to get it together? They have not played a solid quarter of O since the 1st quarter of the Mizery game. I'm not one to blame it on Watson, but ...

One TD would have overcome all the BS of the refs. One big broken play. Yes, we were jobbed of a TD with a blown interference call (surprise, surprise), but what about the rest of the game?

This is becoming a characteristic of Bo's teams. They are so on edge, and a lot of the time they fall off. In this they reflect Bo's personality. It's okay when we're playing KU. Not so hot when we're playing an 18-man Aggie squad.

Thoughts?

Wait a minute Nebraska has the 10th rated OC of the NCAA. chuckleshuffle

Ok here the kind of post were going to see tonight.

1. Bo is a disgrace and, TO never acted that way.

2. Watson Stinks (ok, I agree but this is not the time.)

3. Big 12 conspiracy theory 5000.

4. Zac should have been the qb (made that one up and hope no one's that stupid)

5. Que the trolls.

6. Nebraska wont win next week.

7. I'm guessing at least three mod locked threads.

8. I'm proud of this team.

Have a good night.

Do you really think Auburn/Oregon/Boise/TCU/etc. would have been more succesful against a defense that good, with a crowd that crazy, with the calls the way they were, with their 3rd string QB playing for half the game and their starter barely able to walk?

Without Heart?

Did you see Rex Burkhead carry the ball 7 straight times in the 4th Quarter? Did you see Taylor Martinez - barely able to freaking stand - try to scramble and stand tall in the pocket? Did you see Roy Helu break about 5 tackles before scampering for 30 yards? Did you see Niles Paul make catches in traffic?

I can understand the frustration with our scoring output, but to question the heart of the players in light of the adversity they faced tonight is childish.

• Fire 1

Do you really think Auburn/Oregon/Boise/TCU/etc. would have been more succesful against a defense that good, with a crowd that crazy, with the calls the way they were, with their 3rd string QB playing for half the game and their starter barely able to walk?

Without Heart?

Did you see Rex Burkhead carry the ball 7 straight times in the 4th Quarter? Did you see Taylor Martinez - barely able to freaking stand - try to scramble and stand tall in the pocket? Did you see Roy Helu break about 5 tackles before scampering for 30 yards? Did you see Niles Paul make catches in traffic?

I can understand the frustration with our scoring output, but to question the heart of the players in light of the adversity they faced tonight is childish.

I saw the game I saw. Three and out after three and out. Where were the big holes for Rex to run through, for instance?

The O does not come out and own the field. Not even for a little while. I don't know why. My theory is that they are edgy, like their coach. More terrified of making a mistake than taking the risk for the big play.

Without Heart?

It is not childish, it is flatout ignorant by someone who obviously did not WATCH the game. Please turn off your computer and turn your radio back on.

Without Heart?

QFT.

Our whole team played balls out today. (Oops - too soon for that phrase?)

Our offense, Taylor in particular, showed a lot of heart. It was a lot of heartbreak as we couldn't keep it up. Penalties derailed too many drives, and while a number of shots we took downfield were well-designed, they didn't come to fruition.

Our offense, Taylor in particular, showed a lot of heart. It was a lot of heartbreak as we couldn't keep it up. Penalties derailed too many drives, and while a number of shots we took downfield were well-designed, they didn't come to fruition.

When Bo said in the post-game presser that Taylor's ankle didn't affect his gameplay in the second half. I have to raise the BS flag on that one. Every time that we ran the read option with him, it was pretty much a given that the ball was going to the back. Even on his throws Martinez wasn't getting the power he needed to complete some of his throws.

It's going to be a tough call whether or not the coaches play him against Colorado.

When Bo said in the post-game presser that Taylor's ankle didn't affect his gameplay in the second half. I have to raise the BS flag on that one. Every time that we ran the read option with him, it was pretty much a given that the ball was going to the back. Even on his throws Martinez wasn't getting the power he needed to complete some of his throws.

It's going to be a tough call whether or not the coaches play him against Colorado.

If that is the case, and they don't put in Martinez, for the love of God, put someone else in other than Cody Green.

Without Heart?

Preach it bro! There was heart out there...BUT STILL inconsistencies! WE GOTTA FINISH!!! On to whoopin some Buff ass!!! GBR!

I am done making any excuses....we are the better team. CLEARLY!!! WE JUST DIDN"T FULLY EXECUTE....and A&M got some help from the refs. period. amen. NEB, OSU and OU are clearly the best teams in the Big 12 IMO...and if NEB is on their game...they are the best team in the Big 12...right now...it looks like Okie St is the "best team" in the big 12 for now...we'll see come Saturday chuckleshuffle