Remember about A&M

Forget about the refs thats another thing. How friggin crazy was that stadium. On top of that this is texas A&M, one of the most tradition rich schools in the south. If there was a mirror to our program in the south, i would say this is one. Im sure A&M had nothing to do with the refs, they just benefited on some horrible calls for whatever reason. We can dump on a&M all we want but the fact is that, our d held them to no touchdowns. But that being said, even with martinez down, could of we of scored just one. It reminded me alot of the VA Tech a few years ago. Bo givin the refs ears full then getting the personal foul, on top of half the team getting them as well. The game is over but i hold no hostility tward the aggies. Trolls coming on here and starting crap have nothing to be super proud about. Yes you beat us but by nothing short of a miracle. Bottom line is Husker Nation. It will be alright.

• Fire 1

+1 BigRedPowerWagon

I don't hold any hostility towards Texas A&M, in fact i think Mike Sherman kept it conservated against the Huskers, I mean twice i saw opportunities for the Aggies to score a TD but Sherman decided to kick the FG. Even some fans questioned that. But that stadium was rocking and we know it was wasn't going to an easy victory, but it seems we never anticipated the refs wearing maroon underneath.

But the Aggies are a great team with a lot of talent and wish them and their new found QB Tannehill the very best.

Hope you guys remember the nice fans that posted all week and not the stupid trolls that showed up to gloat! I'm not happy with the way the game went and if things were reversed, I'd be plenty pissed too. I enjoyed chatting with everyone over the past week and getting hyped for the game with y'all. Wish we'd gotten a better game out of all that excitement! I'll see you in the Big Ten (I live in Chicago and marrying into a Michigan family). Think you'll like it much better over here. Good luck in the B12 championship. Take it all out on Beebe there!

• Fire 2

+1 BigRedPowerWagon

I don't hold any hostility towards Texas A&M, in fact i think Mike Sherman kept it conservated against the Huskers, I mean twice i saw opportunities for the Aggies to score a TD but Sherman decided to kick the FG. Even some fans questioned that. But that stadium was rocking and we know it was wasn't going to an easy victory, but it seems we never anticipated the refs wearing maroon underneath.

But the Aggies are a great team with a lot of talent and wish them and their new found QB Tannehill the very best.

You can see Sherman knows what he got away with simply by watching his face as he went up to shake hands with Pelini. That wasn't the face of a victorious coach.

Hope you guys remember the nice fans that posted all week and not the stupid trolls that showed up to gloat! I'm not happy with the way the game went and if things were reversed, I'd be plenty pissed too. I enjoyed chatting with everyone over the past week and getting hyped for the game with y'all. Wish we'd gotten a better game out of all that excitement! I'll see you in the Big Ten (I live in Chicago and marrying into a Michigan family). Think you'll like it much better over here. Good luck in the B12 championship. Take it all out on Beebe there!

Thanks AggieGirl2005 +1

Sorry but you've been one of them.

No, she hasn't. She's been cool. I even goaded her a little earlier this week and she was still cool.

Like I've said elsewhere, I don't blame TAMU for this. The refs' hosejob doesn't have anything to do with TAMU. It was about screwing us. TAMU just happened to be the team playing us when they got their chance.

Don't agree with that assessment, but to each his own I guess.