It's Over

We need to forget about A&M, and start looking forward to CU! We can b**ch til we're blue in the face, but it's not going to change the outcome of the game! I'm disappointed about last night, but it's over! We are going to be playing a CU team that looks to be playing decent football, and we have some things we need to get fixed if we want to win, and play for a conference championship!

Yep, in the grand scheme of things, the loss doesn't really hurt us since we were pretty much out of the national title picture anyways. We can still win the North next week and win the conference championship, which was our goal at the beginning of the season.

Before the season started, this was the game I was most worried about. I thought that this was the game that we would have the most trouble with, but I didn't think that it would be like the outcome last night..

It's time to take on Colorado. You can bet they're going to be playing for fire as they become bowl eligible with a win against us next week. We need to take care of business and get the W next week.

Yah, it's just therapy to think and bitch about it a little bit as fans. Hopefully the team has already moved on. We really want to come out and steamroll CU on Friday. It's going to be a stressful week for our guys and CU will feel like they've got nothing to lose. How do the Huskers react? I think our guys will come out with a chip on their shoulders and hang 50 on the buffs...

Why does someone feel the need to play Dr. Phil by posting threads about how "it's over", and "we just need to focus on the next opponent" after every loss? BS! If I want to continued to be pissed off about the worst example of ref bias in Big12 history, than dammit I will be! Stop trying to water down what is, and by all rights should be a black mark on the face of CFB.

What do people like you do when your upset anyway? Bury it so deep that one day you snap after being shortchanged by $0.20 at the HyVee and go on a multi-state killing spree?

Face it, expressing your anger is healthy. Much healthier at least than burying it in a fake "every thing will be OK. We'll get em next time" attitude.

Why does someone feel the need to play Dr. Phil by posting threads about how "it's over", and "we just need to focus on the next opponent" after every loss? BS! If I want to continued to be pissed off about the worst example of ref bias in Big12 history, than dammit I will be! Stop trying to water down what is, and by all rights should be a black mark on the face of CFB.

What do people like you do when your upset anyway? Bury it so deep that one day you snap after being shortchanged by $0.20 at the HyVee and go on a multi-state killing spree?

Face it, expressing your anger is healthy. Much healthier at least than burying it in a fake "every thing will be OK. We'll get em next time" attitude.

First off, I'm not trying to play "Dr. Phil"! I have never been accused of pinning my anger up inside of me, I can promise you that! The fact of the matter is, while there were some questionable calls or lack of calls last night, we didn't do what we needed to do on offense to win this game. The roughing the passer penalty(horses**t call) did lead to a game winning field goal, but had we better production from our offense we wouldn't even be talking about this! I guess if we just sit and b**ch, then we can lose to CU, and that one will feel worse than the f***ing last night! Second, we don't have HyVee in Texass!

our goals are still in front of us. early in the season, i think we all knew this is the team we have. no surprises we have two losses at this point.

my question is, why was last year so much more fun to be a fan? was it just because it was so impressive watching our stellar defense. or because our team over performed last year, and seems to be under performing this year?

That's what causes people to eventually go postal ;)

our goals are still in front of us. early in the season, i think we all knew this is the team we have. no surprises we have two losses at this point.

my question is, why was last year so much more fun to be a fan? was it just because it was so impressive watching our stellar defense. or because our team over performed last year, and seems to be under performing this year?

That's easy my friend...."expectations". Last year we showed via OU & Texas we could play with the big boys even with essentially having zero offense. It seemed reasonable to assume we would have a far better offense this year. If fact, with a rocket ship at qb we did (sometimes anyway)!

Until he was injured. Now we're back to 2009 with a very good but not ultra dominating defense. No real offensive production improvement whatsoever without a healthy Tmart. Result? Well, you know....