Tierre Green At RB

Callahan play-called wonderfully...for 1 HALF

2nd half looked like *@!? :wtf is that prevent crap in the 4th?!?! It's 7 to freaking 6?!?!

Not much time for corrections...not much time for hope. This is the WORST 3-0 team I've ever seen :steam

But hey...we're 3-0!!! :thumbs:rolleyes:

If you think teams left on our schedule can coach and play-call...bet on them. I would.

I have NO voice

I have NO enthusiasm

And there is NO reason for this. Talk about being humble...

Hats off to the fans...anyone who was there KNOWS they won the game.

BC had some questionable call, but a lot happed that wasn't entirely within his control. 2 missed field goals, back to back sack because th QB doesn't scramble. I do think blame falls his way for the illegal formation and false start penalties (this is a preparation problem)

I'd trade the 7-8 players shifting each play (which doesn't amount to sh*t, BTW, since the D shifts right there with them) for some solid offense.

The only people Cally is fooling is his own team. Penalties, penalties, penalties. :steam

Is the shifting why the complex 8 lb. playbook is the way it is???

I'd trade the 7-8 players shifting each play (which doesn't amount to sh*t, BTW, since the D shifts right there with them) for some solid offense.

The only people Cally is fooling is his own team. Penalties, penalties, penalties. 

Is the shifting why the complex 8 lb. playbook is the way it is???

Haha! Good point. This kinda s**t only complicates an already complicated system. Let's work on the plays first, the crap later.