For the colorado game..

I keep hearing about this Colorado team that is turning a corner and is ready to take on the world. I say that they beat an ISU team that wasn't that great to begin with...and they went down to the wire with a KSU team that I began to pity in the fourth quarter when we played them. Long story short....what Colorado is about to run into is a DEFENSE that is playing lights out. TELL ME THAT NO ONE WAS IMPRESSED WITH THE WAY THAT OUR BLACKSHIRTS SHUT DOWN A PRETTY IMPRESSIVE aTm OFFENSE!

I think this is a situation where Pelini sits Watson down and says..."I'm doing my part on defense." "Show me that you want your job by doing your part on offense."

We win this game in an almost (minus 10 points) 2007 KSU fashion. With HELU and BURKEHEAD runnning full steam my wife could quarterback this team and we could win!

Damn...this has been a tough week for husker football. Lets turn it around!!!!

GO BIG RED.

We were able to beat Colorado with a terrible offense last year. However, we also had a special teams touchdown and an interception return for a touchdown...

I still remember that game-sealing drive last year, where we just handed the ball off to Burkhead every play. We're going to need a couple drives like that.

I keep hearing about this Colorado team that is turning a corner and is ready to take on the world. I say that they beat an ISU team that wasn't that great to begin with...and they went down to the wire with a KSU team that I began to pity in the fourth quarter when we played them. Long story short....what Colorado is about to run into is a DEFENSE that is playing lights out. TELL ME THAT NO ONE WAS IMPRESSED WITH THE WAY THAT OUR BLACKSHIRTS SHUT DOWN A PRETTY IMPRESSIVE aTm OFFENSE!

I think this is a situation where Pelini sits Watson down and says..."I'm doing my part on defense." "Show me that you want your job by doing your part on offense."

We win this game in an almost (minus 10 points) 2007 KSU fashion. With HELU and BURKEHEAD runnning full steam my wife could quarterback this team and we could win!

Damn...this has been a tough week for husker football. Lets turn it around!!!!

GO BIG RED.

it all depends on if the offense bothers to show up for the game or not.

I say line up under center or pistol the entire game and run right at them. That is when Helu and Burkhead do there best work.

I expect us to come out in the I and quickly score a touchdown. The next offensive possession, we'll start zone-reading the crap outta them. On third and 1 we'll throw an incomplete pass and the Alex Henery show will begin.

• Fire 3

I say line up under center or pistol the entire game and run right at them. That is when Helu and Burkhead do there best work.

I expect us to come out in the I and quickly score a touchdown. The next offensive possession, we'll start zone-reading the crap outta them. On third and 1 we'll throw an incomplete pass and the Alex Henery show will begin.

brilliant

Ya'll are more worried about who will be in black and white over who will be in black and gold, that is our weapon for tomorrow.

BB I doubt the team will be concerned about the refs. Us fans, yeah probably, but not the team.

Doubt it, the kids have a lot of access to information, they read boards like this, they read articles written on their behalf, you are sticking your head in the sand if you believe that they do not share in some of the sentiment that they are being picked on as you people really believe...their coach had to go in front of the media basically to apologize because even he believes in a conspiracy....

Ya'll are more worried about who will be in black and white over who will be in black and gold, that is our weapon for tomorrow.

BB I doubt the team will be concerned about the refs. Us fans, yeah probably, but not the team.

Spot on. I don't understand these people that think the mentality of HuskerBoard is the same as the players mentality, none of us are playing tomorrow. (except I See Red People, I'm convinced he is Mike Caputo)

Doubt it, the kids have a lot of access to information, they read boards like this, they read articles written on their behalf, you are sticking your head in the sand if you believe that they do not share in some of the sentiment that they are being picked on as you people really believe...their coach had to go in front of the media basically to apologize because even he believes in a conspiracy....

The kids are ticked off, and want to make a statement. The fans are worried about the refs. The team's focus will be fine. Their execution? Well, that remains to be seen, at least for the offense. I think the blackshirts will be just fine.

Like you said, I'm sure they share in the sentiment that they are being picked on. They feel it's them against the world. Good.

Ya know if it was Hansen and not Danny Jr. running the show for the Buffs I would be a lot more worried. Your line is good, and Stewart fits nicely into their scheme, but having Danny Jr at QB is like having Gary Pinkle as a head coach. Everynow and then you'll get something spectacular, but he'll always fall back to reality and revert to being Wile E Coyote and blow himself up and fail.

Senior Day for this group, last Big XII regular season game, last CU game for the very long forseeable future, a trip to the CCG, and with Bo as the coach, I expect total focus and a great outcome.