U guys R in BIG TROUBLE!!!!!!!!

GF Griz

1. Win against Maine a ( UNRANKED!!!! ) D1-AA team less than impressive! they were into the game late into the 4th Qtr. ( Maine got creamed by a unranked 1-AA team Rhode Islane today! 20+ points) Maine has a losing record so far in 2005!

2. You had a win against a Wake Forest team that has averaged 4.8 wins per year over the past 5 years, way less than .500, and that is way better than the previous 5 years!!!!!!!!!!

3. Your team beat a 0-3 team by ONLY 1 point that got BEAT by OHIO U. who went 4-7 last year and that was a good year!!!!!, and they were coach by your throw away Idiot!!!!

4. Cornholioes are in trouble 4 years to come, u might consider entering the 1- AA ranks to remain competitive!

I liked it better when I could argue better :(

Oh F it...I'll try...

Congrats vs. Fort Lewis. Shut em out like a shotgun!!! I didn't know the NAIA allowed teams to play against teams out of Scotland, but ya did the Red, White, and Blue proud. How'd them kilts look?

Hip hop freaking HOORAY! You just beat the JACKRABBITS!!! How did they taste. Ya gotta hand it to South Dakota, they bring football like the best of them. Be proud Griz, you stomped em 7-0.

Time to prep for the world beaters WEBER ST. Let's take an ESPN look....

Western State College 61-0 W (Gunnison...players musta found some snow on dem slopes)

10 at Fresno State 17-55 L

17 at North Dakota State 5:00 p.m.

24 Northern Arizona 5:30 p.m.

October

1 at Montana 1:05 p.m.

8 Montana State 1:35 p.m.

15 Sacramento State (Homecoming) 1:05 p.m.

22 at Eastern Washington 3:05 p.m.

29 Idaho State 2:05 p.m.

November

12 at Portland State 4:05 p.m.

19 at Southern Utah 3:05 p.m.

all times Mountain Daylight Time

Yep, they'll kick ass...you just never know what Fresno will bring to the table...Hell Webweaver might even be .500 for their homecoming vs. Sacramento...I think you can spoil it for them, though. I think they'll rebound vs. S. Utah...you go Griz...don't give em a chance.

Have fun in the Northern Canada Don't Give A Sh*t League. And continue churning out that butter there in Mazola, or whatever you call it.

BFD

Pitt played their best game to date, the offense sputtered but showed some running game(when they WEREN'T holding) and the defense allowed 6 points. Huskers are 3-0 with 2 weeks to get their s**t together for ISU. I think there are gonna be some things shaken up on the offensive side of the ball in the meantime.

Western State College 61-0 W (Gunnison...players musta found some snow on dem slopes)

Dude, I didn't even know that school existed and I've lived in Colorado my entire life.

LMAO...

It's a GRIZ thing...you wouldn't understand...

Western State Snowbunnies...2005 National Snowboarding On Top Of A Grizzly While Playing Chess Champions.

I guess it's not as impressive as it could be but........

"scoreboard"

I guess until we loose, we really can't complain a whole lot, even though we know things are not optimal. 3-0 though, that is optimal...... just not in every way....

Until then, (ah, I finally came up with a signature....)

BC needs to perfect his "Drunken Master" style of WCO

lol