Just gunna say this

Some people will never ever be happy. We won. Offense did well, defense did well, special teams did well. Jesus some of you thought we were going to lose. WE DIDN"T and we got scoreboard. How can you not he happy for these players and us as fans. I don't get it.

I agree, there are people in all aspects of life that are never satisfied, they never look at the positives. Some people would bitch if you hung them with a new rope.

This is a tem sport. Yes with a perfect offense we would sore 100 on every team we play but some on here would bitch that we did not score 110 or that 20 of that 100 was created by the Defense.

This place kills me at times.

I for one and proud of their play as a team.

GBR GBR GBR

Some people will never ever be happy. We won. Offense did well, defense did well, special teams did well. Jesus some of you thought we were going to lose. WE DIDN"T and we got scoreboard. How can you not he happy for these players and us as fans. I don't get it.

I agree, there are people in all aspects of life that are never satisfied, they never look at the positives. Some people would bitch if you hung them with a new rope.

This is a tem sport. Yes with a perfect offense we would sore 100 on every team we play but some on here would bitch that we did not score 110 or that 20 of that 100 was created by the Defense.

GBR GBR GBR

And there are people in all aspects in life that spend their whole life with their head in the sand (or another place) and ignore problems. To their huge surprise, the problems happen over & over again because they refuse to acknowledge the problem and they never learn that "pretending" there is no problem never works.

GBR GBR GBR

And there are people in all aspects in life that spend their whole life with their head in the sand (or another place) and ignore problems. To their huge surprise, the problems happen over & over again because they refuse to acknowledge the problem and they never learn that "pretending" there is no problem never works.

You are correct, I am sure we would have been better off letting T.O. go to Colorado instead of him staying here, I mean why should we have put up with his unability to beat OU for so long. I know there is always room for improvement but you also need stability to make a run like we had for 40 years, Not saying we will do that again. It will not always be the gravy train and as long as we improve each year I am happy. I believe we are in a position to have a better record than last year. Perfect HELL NO moving in the right direction HELL YES

GBR GBR GBR

You are correct, I am sure we would have been better off letting T.O. go to Colorado instead of him staying here, I mean why should we have put up with his unability to beat OU for so long. I know there is always room for improvement but you also need stability to make a run like we had for 40 years, Not saying we will do that again. It will not always be the gravy train and as long as we improve each year I am happy. I believe we are in a position to have a better record than last year. Perfect HELL NO moving in the right direction HELL YES

GBR GBR GBR

Good point! We should have kept Callahan, COZ & Bohl too. What was I thinking?

GBR GBR GBR

Good point! We should have kept Callahan, COZ & Bohl too. What was I thinking?

Were they improving every year or even showing signs of it?

if it wasnt for our awesome D it would have been a 24-17 game

ill admit im as fickle as they come, but this is a fact

Keep in mind that the "awesome D" also let Colorado receivers get behind them not once, but twice for 14 of those 17 points. If you're going to remove the big plays the defense made for NU then you need to be fair you should remove the big plays they gave up to Colorado as well, making it a 24-3 game (offense to offense).

Solich went from 7 - 7 to 9 - 3 and got canned. To bad you weren't there to make it right.

SW had a good 2008 year to a HORRIBLE 2009 year. What kind of "progress" is that?

I was never on the fire solich band wagon and that entire deal was a SP issue in my opinion. I felt Solich should have more time after he made changes to see what he could do. SP made that decision right or wrong.

as far as the 08 and 09 offenses were concerned try looking at what transpired as far as the injury situation. Last year we did what we had to do to win games. We knew we had a great D and that our line O line was decimated with injuries and we had a QB that was playing with bum arm, and running backs that were also banged up. If TM had not gotten hurt thuis year would we have had better offensive output over the last few games? who knows. I guess we will just have to agree to disagree and I for one will enjoy this win and not let debbie downers try to ruin it.

Have a nice day

• Fire 1

i was happy with the offensive performance tonight. not trying to break a big play every time but rather taking what the defense was giving us. Green did a good job of just trying to keep the drive going rather than going for the big play, we had a few tricks we tried to pull and a few big shots too though. I'd like to see this offense in arlington against whichever oklahoma team we play. It was a good Nebraska offense. Run and short and medium passes while letting the big boys upfront do their job. I'm sure guys like Ricky Henry would rather not have to pass block all night. This is the offense I've been waiting to see all season. Next up on my list to fix on offense, where is the good old normal option play?