Huskers VS Jackson State

Wait? What? I thought you were 5-2 with a three game winning streak. Anyway good luck against Creighton.

This is a Husker basketball thread, I'm afraid, Emperor. We don't really fact check... it's Husker basketball.

You could tell me Doc is implementing a new Supersoaker defense predicated on shots of water to the face of the other team, and that our leading scorer this year is a frosh Doc recruited from the moon, and I wouldn't bat an eye. Typos easily slip by.

• Fire 1

Was at the game... team looked great in the 2nd half shooting the ball. Amazingly, it looked as though they were actually running an offense and finding open guys! Also like that Doc appears to be letting them shoot earlier in the shot clock, I believe this is the number 1 reason they were shooting better. Guys were moving the ball and the minute an open shot was found, it was taken. Guys weren't hesitating, peeking at the shot clock to see if they could shoot yet, they just went with the flow and looked damn good.

The slow starts are beginning to worry me. CANNOT do that against better teams.

Turnover bug looked like it was gonna appear again there for awhile, but ended up not too bad.

Walker is a competitor, still don't care for Ubel.

Anyone know why CS was not suited? Didn't hear Doc talk about it pre game and missed post game (haven't read any articles online yet either)

Wait? What? I thought you were 5-2 with a three game winning streak. Anyway good luck against Creighton.

You are correct.

Was at the game... team looked great in the 2nd half shooting the ball. Amazingly, it looked as though they were actually running an offense and finding open guys! Also like that Doc appears to be letting them shoot earlier in the shot clock, I believe this is the number 1 reason they were shooting better. Guys were moving the ball and the minute an open shot was found, it was taken. Guys weren't hesitating, peeking at the shot clock to see if they could shoot yet, they just went with the flow and looked damn good.

The slow starts are beginning to worry me. CANNOT do that against better teams.

Turnover bug looked like it was gonna appear again there for awhile, but ended up not too bad.

Walker is a competitor, still don't care for Ubel.

Anyone know why CS was not suited? Didn't hear Doc talk about it pre game and missed post game (haven't read any articles online yet either)

You are correct.

I have the same concern about slow starts, when we get into conference play it will be way too much to overcome. The radio mentioned why stanhardinger(sp?) did play but I forgot, didn't sound serious thought otherwise I would have remembered.