Nothing but Love & Respect

I've never posted here but I wanted to say a proper goodbye after tonight's great game. I grew up going hunting in south Nebraska every Thanksgiving and watching the game in various Nebraska towns like Hebron and Superior. Nebraska will ALWAYS be my second favorite team and I hope the Huskers dominate the Big 10. There are thousands of OU fans who feel the same way. Thank you for being the gold standard of CFB programs and for all the amazing memories. Sooner Nation loves you (in the least gay way possible) and will miss you dearly. Go Big Red!!!

I've never posted here but I wanted to say a proper goodbye after tonight's great game. I grew up going hunting in south Nebraska every Thanksgiving and watching the game in various Nebraska towns like Hebron and Superior. Nebraska will ALWAYS be my second favorite team and I hope the Huskers dominate the Big 10. There are thousands of OU fans who feel the same way. Thank you for being the gold standard of CFB programs and for all the amazing memories. Sooner Nation loves you (in the least gay way possible) and will miss you dearly. Go Big Red!!!

Thanks, War. It was another classic game, wasn't it?

I'll be more objective in a few days.

Now go do the universe a favor and continue to dominate TXass for another decade or so.

Someone, I'm thinking Jesse Palmer, said that Nebraska has the best unit in our defense, but Oklahoma's offense and defense were the 2nd and 3rd best units in this game, and it was quite clear that our offense was by far the weakest link in this game and it showed in the final outcome. Congrats to the Sooners, you played a heck of a game, and we'll be cheering for you against UConn and the Big 12 in the remaining years. Hopefully we can have some more classic games in the future.

War Stoops Good Game,another classic.Too all Nebraska fans enough is enuf.Fire Wats and the no play calling. You have the game if u can get 3 first downs then punt, on each drive.Bo is to blame to not for the defense but for the lack of Fire too fire that other guy........... :bonesflag::bonesflag:

I just want to say. From my side of the aisle, that was a great fair well. I am going to miss you guys. I could care less about Colorado, but Nebraska. I'm in my mid 30's and I remember as a kid, down in here in Okie land, playing you guys, was a huge deal. I was looking forward to a return of that, with Mr. Pellini. I was also a little shocked you held onto Callahan as long as you did, but that's a different story. I hope you show those Big 10 clowns how it's done, and just own that up there. I personally think Pellini is just an animal and can get the job done, he's nuts man, remember watching some LSU games, and thought damn, there's a guy I'd follow into battle. Anyway I digress.

It was great back in the Big 8, and the fans down here love your program. Wish you nothing but success.

Cheers

And that was a great game last night! Boomer SOONER!!!!