Creighton Game Today

I am glad Nebraska won, thought it would help me get over last night- I was wrong. Then the first half stunk and to add further salt to the cut they had the dancing Betty White as half time. A bunch of gray hairs in cowboy boots. But that was a fine second half the team put together

I am glad Nebraska won, thought it would help me get over last night- I was wrong. Then the first half stunk and to add further salt to the cut they had the dancing Betty White as half time. A bunch of gray hairs in cowboy boots. But that was a fine second half the team put together

What are you talking about? the half-time show was amazing...hahaha. :corndance :corndance :corndance

Only got to listen to the game as I was driving back from the game. I'm glad they won and they are doing some good things, but so far they have done nothing to inspire confidence in terms of conference play. I have faith they can become a *decent* team, but they aren't there yet.

The one really good thing: this team has shown it's hungry to win... they've definitely got the taste of winning and losing and prefer winning, as is evidenced by their two come back wins. Previous teams may not have fought back. I guess that's the one good thing I can take from today (plus another win, and we all know how great it is to have that win over CU so those fans can't bring that up all year, my gosh they get annoying).

I'm glad Brandon is starting to put his game back together. Hope it continues.

The key is going to be health, I think. My friends and I had been noticing all season that Brandon was getting up off the floor slowly and I think last week Doc said he was having trouble with his back and maybe even an ankle or something. I'm afraid he's got a lingering problem with his back, but hopefully he's able to stay healthy because you are correct, he's starting to look like the better we all hoped he would be... which is a really good player.

Am I the only one here that believed that they should've beaten CU this year? Looking at what each team had coming back and add in the new coach in blue burd land, I am actually slightly disappointed the game was this close, especially being a home game.

Nebraska should have won yes... but lately "should win" hasn't translated into actual wins. So it's always nice when it actually happens.

Am I the only one here that believed that they should've beaten CU this year? Looking at what each team had coming back and add in the new coach in blue burd land, I am actually slightly disappointed the game was this close, especially being a home game.

Nebraska should have won yes... but lately "should win" hasn't translated into actual wins. So it's always nice when it actually happens.

I agree that this was a game we should win as well. I think our basketball team is actually pretty good. One major area that we struggle with is our perimeter offense. But as we saw from the second half of the creighton game if we are consistent shooting from the perimeter, we are a tough team to beat.