Farewell Nebraska and good luck

Thanks to the Nebraska Cornhuskers, the fans and the great state of Nebraska for many memorable and exciting football games. As a Sooner fan I can honestly say that the Nebraska Cornhuskers and their fans are the only worthy rivals that the Sooner nation respects. Good luck in the Big 10 as I will be cheering for many Nebraska Big 10 championships as I hope the Cornhusker nation will cheer for many Sooner championships so hopefully we can meet in the BCS championship game on future occasions. This game will be missed by all.

One more thing. TexASS Longhorns suck!!!!

Boomer Sooner!

Thanks to the Nebraska Cornhuskers, the fans and the great state of Nebraska for many memorable and exciting football games. As a Sooner fan I can honestly say that the Nebraska Cornhuskers and their fans are the only worthy rivals that the Sooner nation respects. Good luck in the Big 10 as I will be cheering for many Nebraska Big 10 championships as I hope the Cornhusker nation will cheer for many Sooner championships so hopefully we can meet in the BCS championship game on future occasions. This game will be missed by all.

One more thing. TexASS Longhorns suck!!!!

Boomer Sooner!

Good luck to you guys in the future. You have always been a worthy opponent. Every time I cursed at you guys it was only because you were playing so good. I'll be with you every year when you play TexASS, just put your foot on their throat and never let them up. And one more thing... Butcher that ugly cow of theirs, put it on a spit and have some BBQ'd Bevo. You are always welcome at my tailgate.

T_O_B

:bonesflag::throwdabones1::throwdabones1::throwdabones1::bonesflag: