FLU

You seriously think we will beat NW, Penn State, and Michigan with the offense we are running? Sorry, I aint drinking the Husker Kool Aid. With the current mess we have on offense, I don't see us winning more than 2 Big 10 games next year. Unlike other Big 10 schools (Minn not included due to them getting a new HC)who have an identity on offense, we don't!. Are we a running team, passing team, west coast, spread option, or a read zone option team? If the coaches don't know, how can the players and fans?

Which offense are you talking about? The pre-Martinez-injury offense where we scored 38 points per game, or the post-Martinez-injury offense where we scored 24 points per game? Because either way you look at it, with our scoring defense ranking about fifth in the nation while Michigan, Northwestern and Penn State are giving up an average of 28 points a game, I think we're going to do just fine even with an injured Martinez.

With a healthy Martinez against any of those defenses - look out, because we outscore them on average by ten points per game.

Not worried one bit about that.

You seriously think we will beat NW, Penn State, and Michigan with the offense we are running? Sorry, I aint drinking the Husker Kool Aid. With the current mess we have on offense, I don't see us winning more than 2 Big 10 games next year. Unlike other Big 10 schools (Minn not included due to them getting a new HC)who have an identity on offense, we don't!. Are we a running team, passing team, west coast, spread option, or a read zone option team? If the coaches don't know, how can the players and fans?

Which offense are you talking about? The pre-Martinez-injury offense where we scored 38 points per game, or the post-Martinez-injury offense where we scored 24 points per game? Because either way you look at it, with our scoring defense ranking about fifth in the nation while Michigan, Northwestern and Penn State are giving up an average of 28 points a game, I think we're going to do just fine even with an injured Martinez.

With a healthy Martinez against any of those defenses - look out, because we outscore them on average by ten points per game.

Not worried one bit about that.

You know as well as I do averages are meaningless and very misleading. I am talking about an offense who can consistantly put points on the board in EVERY game. I can also say the offense who put 17 points on SDSU, 9 points on the Aggies, and 20 on the Sooners.

The last time I checked, I really didn't think SDSU had a power house of a defense. Hell, the Sooners D was ranked in the 50's prior to our game with them. I sure wish I was as confident as you were in regards to our offense!