Main Page

Ok I've reproduced what you guys are talking about - it is strange. I notice it only happens when you have the side-bar open, so if you close that & navigate you shouldnt experience the problem.

Did this seem to begin recently, or has it been happening for a couple months?

Ok I've reproduced what you guys are talking about - it is strange. I notice it only happens when you have the side-bar open, so if you close that & navigate you shouldnt experience the problem.

Did this seem to begin recently, or has it been happening for a couple months?

This is a recent development. I'm glad it's not just me experiencing this. I was just about to stop drinking.

Guys, for testing purposes, we've put the scoreboard back up. We need your feedback - is the problem resolved? Also, for anyone that had (or is having) the problem, we need to know what browser you are using and the version number.

Please bear with us on this - we need to do some testing to determine what's causing the issue. Thanks.

We believe we've got a solution to the problem, so the video player is back. If anyone is still encountering any issues with it, please let us know by posting it in here. If you would, please include the following information:

1. A good description of the problem (the "jump" issue is a good example of what we need).

2. The browser you are using (Firefox, Internet Explorer, Opera, Safari, etc.).

3. The version of the browser.

4. If you are running under a Mac or Linux, please state the OS and version number (e.g., Ubuntu "Fiesty Fawn" or OS X, etc.).

Again, sorry for the problems, but it seems we've got them sorted for the moment. We appreciate your patience!