Mizzou Fan Wishing You Well......

Mosnowman

Greetings Huskers:

I am going to miss you guys and wanted to wish you all well in the Big 10. I have enjoyed our match ups these past few years and good luck bowling....

I made the trip up to Lincoln for our final meeting and had a great time with a lot of Husker fans both the night before and after the game. We stayed at the Embassy and had a great time at Sidetracks ( I think that was the name of the bar).....and Mistys for dinner. The party at the Embassy rocked and had some great post game discussions with new Husker friends.

I am still hopeful the Big 10 will continue to expand and consider Mizzou in the future. The Big 12 or I should say the Big Texas Conference sucks and I don't see it getting any better for the now old north teams.

Again thanks for the memories and good luck! Hope to play in Lincoln again......

I will speak the truth, thanks for the thoughts but we do not care about you anymore. Good bye and have fun losing to Texas and OU and perhaps OSU. We will be laughing at you all the way to the Big 10 bank! :koolaid2:

Apparently some of your fellow husker fans don't feel the same. What a retarded post!

As a Mizzou fan, how are you guys feeling about playing everyone else in the conference and losing the title game?

playing everyone else doesnt bother me. Look at it this way. MU had to play NE and either OU or TX in our rotation. 2 normally tough teams. Now we lose NE but play both OU and TX. Still 2 normally tough teams. We beat a 10 win OU team so it looks like we might have finnaly gotten over that hump. It not going to be easy, but MU has done fairly well against the big 12 recently. It probably will continue like it has been, a good to really good team. They might have a chance to win everyonce in a while, but will mostly finish right around top 3 or 4 most years.

I just checked the WP% just to see.

Last 6 seasons MU is 30-18 in B12. (62.5%)

Last 6 without NU, OU & TX - 26-10 (72.2%)

Since 2007 all B12 - 22-10 (68.75%)

Since 2007 w/o big 3 - 19-5 (79.17%)

So against everyone else Mu is winning 79% since they have gotten pretty good. So IMHO the season boils down to will they beat that years big team/teams and avoid to many brain farts (TT this season)

As far as the CCG, i see the goods and bads. With it you have a chance to get into the BCS if your the second best team. Or it could cost you that game and more like it did in 2007 to MU. We went from #1 and playing for MNC to the cotton bowl in one night.