Things continue to go downhill for Texas!

ladyhawke

Yah, I don't know why per se, but their meltdown does bring a smile to my face. Too bad we don't get another shot at them next year... Wait, what am I saying? Good riddance B12!

I put it in here because I think it's hilarious!! I HATE Texas. They ruined the Big 8. They ruined the conference they were in before us, so I think they are getting what they deserve!! Their bullying has finally come round to bite them in their big fat backsides! I couldn't be happier!! Sorry if this wasn't the place to put it but those who recognized that it was another shot at Texas-thank you! That's exactly why I put it in here so that everyone else could join in the celebration!! Good riddance to the Big 12 I can't wait to be in the Big 10 next year!!! GO BIG RED!!!

Yah, I don't know why per se, but their meltdown does bring a smile to my face. Too bad we don't get another shot at them next year... Wait, what am I saying? Good riddance B12!

I put it in here because I think it's hilarious!! I HATE Texas. They ruined the Big 8. They ruined the conference they were in before us, so I think they are getting what they deserve!! Their bullying has finally come round to bite them in their big fat backsides! I couldn't be happier!! Sorry if this wasn't the place to put it but those who recognized that it was another shot at Texas-thank you! That's exactly why I put it in here so that everyone else could join in the celebration!! Good riddance to the Big 12 I can't wait to be in the Big 10 next year!!! GO BIG RED!!!

Thank you LadyHawke for posting this in the wrong forum.

I always liked when someone pissies off the Librarians around here and brings them out if the woodwork...plus...I probably wouldn't have seen it otherwise.

145521.jpg

shaggybye.gif

mackclap.gif

When you get right down to it; how much has Muschamp actually proven?

That he's one of the best defensive coaches in college football?

LSU

2002- 8th in total defense (286.77 ypg), 15th in scoring defense (18.3 ppg)

2003- 1st in total defense (252 ypg), 1st in scoring defense (11 ppg)

2004- 3rd in total defense (256.92 ypg), 14th in scoring defense (17.1 ppg)

Auburn

2006- 19th in total defense (292.31 ypg), 7th in scoring defense (13.9 ppg)

2007- 6th in total defense (297.92 ypg), 6th in scoring defense (16.9 ppg)

Texas

2008- 51st in total defense (342.92 ypg), 18th in scoring defense (18.7 ppg)

2009- 3rd in total defense (251.93 ypg), 12th in scoring defense (16.7 ppg)

2010- 7th in total defense (300.17 ypg), 51st in scoring defense (23.67 ppg)