maybe bo isn't so cool

First off, everyone that was on NU's sideline last Saturday night knew that TM should not of been in that game. Bo Pellini's ego was goin to prove everyone wrong. Bo Pellini sh#t all over his own team last saturday night because he was to egotistical to admit that he was wrong. Thats a good message to send to his own team. When asked in the post game press conference about his decision, his answer was "he was healthy, and he's our starting QB". Then ducked on the rest of the questions. Thats pretty chicken sh#t from where i grew up. Bo is just using this Miami talk to yank TO and Perlmans chain, althouh it is a fact that he has inquired about it. The people here that have annoited him the next BOB, are people that don't remember anything beyond 1995. He needs to get over himself, but that won't happen. ESPN radio had already reported that Bo does not like being HC under Tom Osborne. Don't be shocked when he does go. He is not a Nebraska guy, he has no loyalty here. Since 2003, he has been to Norman, Baton Rouge, and Lincoln. He'd move his family to Siberia if he thought they would win. (who remembers that he started out in Green Bay)?

ESPN radio had already reported that Bo does not like being HC under Tom Osborne.

Really, what did they say?

I think you are filling in blanks as irresponsibly as anyone who doesn't like Watson's playcall and saying it's about ego. Bo is pretty determinedly riding the Taylor train though and whether this proves to be a mistake remains to be seen. Bo does some great things, but he doesn't walk on water and I don't think that should be too surprising. All things considered I think we could do a lot worse.

Friday afternoon appx. 2:30(panhandle time), and Bo was very interested in the Miami job, he asked about their budget, his pay, and the facilities! He is very good friends with Miami's AD who was at OU when BO was there, they are very good friends........keep linking mark's nuts, you're gonna get burned.

what?

• Fire 1

Friday afternoon appx. 2:30(panhandle time), and Bo was very interested in the Miami job, he asked about their budget, his pay, and the facilities! He is very good friends with Miami's AD who was at OU when BO was there, they are very good friends........keep linking mark's nuts, you're gonna get burned.

I don't understand why everyone thinks Bo is going to leave. This season did not really do anything to make him sick of Nebraska. This is exactly why I hate rumors, everyone just seems to look at negative things that can come from it. I will certainly be surprised if Bo leaves Nebraska. More surprised than LeBron James leaving cleveland.

• Fire 1

I don't understand why everyone thinks Bo is going to leave. This season did not really do anything to make him sick of Nebraska. This is exactly why I hate rumors, everyone just seems to look at negative things that can come from it. I will certainly be surprised if Bo leaves Nebraska. More surprised than LeBron James leaving cleveland.

Shouldn't you be studying for finals?

I should...but then again it is 12:19 on sunday morning...or saturday night however u look at it.

Wake up people, its business, Bo and Tom and Harvey Perlman don't have the same personalities, for any of you that think that Bo is gonna be here for 25 ot 30 yrs are dreaming. Miami has no where near the facilities NU has, but on the other side, Bo would only have to drive across town to recruit. No head coach, anywhere is loyal to where he is at(not in this day), Bo is NOT a Nebraska guy, why does this surprise you?

What???

Wake up people, its business, Bo and Tom and Harvey Perlman don't have the same personalities, for any of you that think that Bo is gonna be here for 25 ot 30 yrs are dreaming. Miami has no where near the facilities NU has, but on the other side, Bo would only have to drive across town to recruit. No head coach, anywhere is loyal to where he is at(not in this day), Bo is NOT a Nebraska guy, why does this surprise you?

What?!?!?!??!

More like looking for mommas teet for dinner.

This guy is a total troll, just ignore him and please mods lock this thread and boot this guy. He is saying things that are not true. He can't back up any of his statements with facts or proof.