maybe bo isn't so cool

Wake up people, its business, Bo and Tom and Harvey Perlman don't have the same personalities, for any of you that think that Bo is gonna be here for 25 ot 30 yrs are dreaming. Miami has no where near the facilities NU has, but on the other side, Bo would only have to drive across town to recruit. No head coach, anywhere is loyal to where he is at(not in this day), Bo is NOT a Nebraska guy, why does this surprise you?

Who are you even talking to? Cocaine is a wonderful drug...

Wake up people, its business, Bo and Tom and Harvey Perlman don't have the same personalities, for any of you that think that Bo is gonna be here for 25 ot 30 yrs are dreaming. Miami has no where near the facilities NU has, but on the other side, Bo would only have to drive across town to recruit. No head coach, anywhere is loyal to where he is at(not in this day), Bo is NOT a Nebraska guy, why does this surprise you?

Who are you even talking to? Cocaine is a wonderful drug...

173a9_ORIG-normal_CocaineRickJames.jpg

For the guy who says i'm a troll.......wtf? Do you remember watching Johnny Rogers scoring 4 TD's against ND in the Orange Bowl? Do you even know what the game of the century was or who played in it? Do you have a 4 inch by 4 inch herbie husker tatood on your leg? Don't ever call me a troll!!!! Go ahead and pat yourselves on the back and keep kissing Mark's ass, you need to be more educated about what is really happening in Lincoln.

For the guy who says i'm a troll.......wtf? Do you remember watching Johnny Rogers scoring 4 TD's against ND in the Orange Bowl? Do you even know what the game of the century was or who played in it? Do you have a 4 inch by 4 inch herbie husker tatood on your leg? Don't ever call me a troll!!!! Go ahead and pat yourselves on the back and keep kissing Mark's ass, you need to be more educated about what is really happening in Lincoln.

First off you are a troll, remembering or having watched those games has nothig to do with weather or not your a troll. You clearly started a thread called "maybe Bo isn't so cool" to get a negitve reaction. If you want to discuss the situation try bumping the taylor is quiting thread where the decision to play taylor was talked about a lot.

Until then :troll::troll::troll::troll:

I remember my first beer...

There is nothing wrong with discussing Bo Pelini or suggesting that people are ignoring parts of the story, and some of your points have merit. I don't think Bo being here for 20 years is realistic. I'm interested in what exactly was said on ESPN radio, and by whom. But the thread is devolving rapidly and panhandle, your aggressive tone from the beginning hasn't helped that. If it keeps up, we'll need a lock here and any discussion will have to find its way to more civil threads.

• Fire 1

So he is more of the thug Miami guy? Give me a break. He grew up in the Midwest, he has the same blue-collar mentality that alot of Nebraskans have. He may not be a Nebraska guy, but he is the closest to one unless you get someone actually from Nebraska. He also coached here in 2003, so he knows about the tradition of Nebraska football. Also, which place do you think he and his family feels safer at, here or Miami? Do I think he will be here 25-30 years? Hell no. But I expect him to be here 10-20 years. He teaches his players to be loyal to the program, do you really think the would go against his word and go to another program? It's only his third as head coach, he will calm down and gain more experience the more years he gets under his belt. He likes it here and everyone else likes that he is here. Well, except you, I guess.

cool, zoogies, let me state, that i am no troll, there is nobody on this board that is a bigger husker fan than I! I'm not here to start sh#t, but I am a realist, I have my own views on the program and everyone else here has they're own. Fair enough, don't ban me because I don't agree with everything that is going on with the program. If anyone on this board can tell me who Dennis Claridge is, then we can have a serious conversation about Nebraska Football, other wise you are all bandwagon fans..........sorry.

cool, zoogies, let me state, that i am no troll, there is nobody on this board that is a bigger husker fan than I! I'm not here to start sh#t, but I am a realist, I have my own views on the program and everyone else here has they're own. Fair enough, don't ban me because I don't agree with everything that is going on with the program. If anyone on this board can tell me who Dennis Claridge is, then we can have a serious conversation about Nebraska Football, other wise you are all bandwagon fans..........sorry.

Just bc u were born in 1920 doesn't make u a better fan than someone born in 2010........sorry