Poll: Do you like the Big Ten Logos and Division Names?

tschu

Big Ten  

187 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

b10.jpg

If they just stick with this it'll be OK. This is by far the best thing to come out of all of this. It's the cleanest look, the most clever iteration of the name. I like this - except for the powder blue.

looks pastel turquoise to me.

Dude, I'm colorblind. It's not nice to make fun of the handicapped. :(

I would have like to have been part of that focus group. Just think we could have done better.granny-holtz.jpg

:rollin

That pic of Granny reminds me of the Beverly Hillbillies commercials for TVLand or Nick at Night? where Jethro asks Granny what comes after "Eleventy Eleven"..She answers "eleventy twelve"

..Seems almost appropiate for this conference restructurin'.

b10.jpg

If they just stick with this it'll be OK. This is by far the best thing to come out of all of this. It's the cleanest look, the most clever iteration of the name. I like this - except for the powder blue.

looks pastel turquoise to me.

Dude, I'm colorblind. It's not nice to make fun of the handicapped. :(

That's ok..I can't tell if coffee is a day old or not by taste.

Baby blue are they serious, it hurts my eyes even looking at it.. I say darker shade of blue with black outline fading back from a distance, or just leave the damn logo alone an use the old one.. Names are just names I guess Legends is ok but Leaders sounds like some high school poster or mascot name.. I really dont have a clue what I would like as a name so really I should just not bitch...

I think the log needs a more traditional look. The font needs more of a bevel and a traditional block to it like the Michigan "M" and/or the Husker "N". If the color is blue it should be a much darker blue. Personally, I'd love to see it be a dark blue with a black edge of vice versa. I don't mind the "legends" and "leaders" idea because of the intent ... would prefer "black" and "blue" and include the colors in the logo.

SheepdogMark

The names are like what some dorky kids came up with because they thought they sounded "awesome." But they don't mean anything-- At least with the Big 12 being "north" or "south" made sense... that was about the only thing. But why not just Squillyfumps and Jimbillivers?