Poll: Do you like the Big Ten Logos and Division Names?

tschu

Big Ten  

187 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The logo looks ok I guess, maybe it will grow on me. I see what they were trying to do by keeping the "10" with the 1 and the G, but it looks like something a pimply faced teen would come up with, not a professional designer. As for the naming of the divisions, am I the only one who thinks they sound too arrogant? It also seems to me it sounds as if it's going for "the teams that used to be awesome", the legends, and then "the people who are currently doing well, but have zero in terms of tradition", or the leaders.

Last I checked Iowa has done close to nothing to be considered a "Legend" so it just sounds really stupid to me. I wont even comment on a few others in our "Legends" division who don't deserve that name in any shape or form.

Just my opinion here

I like this version of the logo.

b10.jpg

The rest of the logo variations can be seen here

Other than that, not real crazy about the division names. I agree with mmmtodd and think they should've left it at X and O.

The logo has a retro feel to it, but not crazy about the color. It's not bad, but it's not great either. I'll get used to it though.

The trophy names is a bit too much as well.

All in all, it feels like they over thought these details. Sometimes less is more.

• Fire 1

I accidentally hit Yes on the poll, but please count me a no. Logo is all kinds of wrong. Font looks straight out of a bad Western movie poster. The blue is bad too. I get that they were trying to be iconic by keeping it ultra-simple with no borders/shading/etc., it just didn't work.

On the divisions, see Sparker above. Leaders???