I need some Husker help

I am a last minute shopper and need to get my dad a gift. He is a big Husker fan and has been going to games since the Devaney days. He has everything a Husker fan could ever want or need. He doesn't use a computer so he is a little behind when it comes to recruiting news. I want to get him a magazine subscription to the Big Red Report, Husker Illustrated or if you have any other suggestions. Is one better than the other? Thanks Husker Nation

Well if you can find some players like the ones in OH, the sky's the limit on gift ideas. :clap

Thank you thank you, I'll be here a week.

i have really no idea but i know if you check some of the husker mech. sites they have some really cool stuff that i'm sure your dad might not have... .they have some cool collectabile stuff if you've got the $$$$

I am a last minute shopper and need to get my dad a gift. He is a big Husker fan and has been going to games since the Devaney days. He has everything a Husker fan could ever want or need. He doesn't use a computer so he is a little behind when it comes to recruiting news. I want to get him a magazine subscription to the Big Red Report, Husker Illustrated or if you have any other suggestions. Is one better than the other? Thanks Husker Nation

Well huskersillustrated is way better for an online subscription, but Im not sure what their magazine is like. I get a lot of Big Red Report magazines for free though and I always thought they did a good job, better than their website. I don't really think you can go wrong with either to be honest. Which is cheaper?