One thing that eases my mind

It's really going to suck not having Henery next year the first time we get into a dog fight. I hope Sade turns out to be good.

We've always had good kickers at Nebraska. No need to worry.

I learned earlier this year it's not a good idea to assume. We shall see. Kicking in high school and kicking with 85,000 people who all are living and dying on your kick are two entirely different things. Like I said I hope he turns out to be a good kicker for us.

It's really going to suck not having Henery next year the first time we get into a dog fight. I hope Sade turns out to be good.

I learned earlier this year it's not a good idea to assume. We shall see. Kicking in high school and kicking with 85,000 people who all are living and dying on your kick are two entirely different things. Like I said I hope he turns out to be a good kicker for us.

True but do you apply this to every position as well not just kickers? We've seen what we are like when our offense(Martinez) goes down. We suck. Star players are good we need depth on offense.

True but do you apply this to every position as well not just kickers? We've seen what we are like when our offense(Martinez) goes down. We suck. Star players are good we need depth on offense.

Of course but kicking is an entirely different monster. Kickers need to have the mental wherewithal to be able to kick under pressure. Henery was a master at the mental aspect of kicking. Nothing shook him. Nothing.

Lord knows we're going to need a good kicker even moreso if Watson is around next year.

Of course but kicking is an entirely different monster. Kickers need to have the mental wherewithal to be able to kick under pressure. Henery was a master at the mental aspect of kicking. Nothing shook him. Nothing.

Lord knows we're going to need a good kicker even moreso if Watson is around next year.

when's the last time Nebraska had a kicker that was really bad though?

when's the last time Nebraska had a kicker that was really bad though?

Congdon?