Do you believe now?

Does anyone beside myself really believe that Martinez is the sh#t? There is a reason that no D-1 program offered him as a QB. He is not good, and I don't want to hear the crap about him only being a Frosh, he started every games theis year(and he is a redshirt),......its b.s. Our coaches need to pull their heads out of their asses!!!! They are kissing this kids ass for no reason. If tonight didn't convince you, then you are blind. K-mart, has started the last 6 games and avg 14yds rushing a game. I really hope that Cody leaves the program.....he deserves better, guess his dad doesn't have a deal with the program, he really deserves a shot somewhere. I want to puke at the thought of K-mart being the starting QB for 3 more years!!!!!!

Does anyone beside myself really believe that Martinez is the sh#t? There is a reason that no D-1 program offered him as a QB. He is not good, and I don't want to hear the crap about him only being a Frosh, he started every games theis year(and he is a redshirt),......its b.s. Our coaches need to pull their heads out of their asses!!!! They are kissing this kids ass for no reason. If tonight didn't convince you, then you are blind. K-mart, has started the last 6 games and avg 14yds rushing a game. I really hope that Cody leaves the program.....he deserves better, guess his dad doesn't have a deal with the program, he really deserves a shot somewhere. I want to puke at the thought of K-mart being the starting QB for 3 more years!!!!!!

Why havent u been banned yet?

Why haven't you been banned yet??????? Are you retarted, or just don't understand that box in your living room that makes noises........not even the guys that would lick pelinis underwear can deny that the coaching staff(offensive} f'd this one up. We got beat about 21 points worse than the score showed......did you watch the game?

Ya I watched the game, but this has nothing to do with the game. I remember you and your last rant and one of them had something to do with someone in my family and I don't appreciate that. Check ur pm for wat I really think about u...

jgmdub..............really..........7-4.......i'd like you to support your facts.......Cody got put in, on the 1yd line and got us a first down(called back by the holdiing call), Cody got 2 real series tonight and he was better than "superstar". "superstar" has started every game this year and has gotten worse. If we can see this on t.v., why can't the people that are in practices everyday see it!!!!!!! Did you see the play where K-mart flipped the ball into the middle of the field, instead of just holing it and running out of bounds? For a guy starting his 14th game, that is the stupidest thing i've ever seen...........totall dumbass....did you not learn anything from the 3 games prior? Everytime he gets touched he fumbles!!!! Are you so jaded that you dont see these things?

Martinez is simply not the guy to get NU to the promised land. It is clear his confidence is gone and I do not see it coming back while he's here. If he can't be healed and confident after a month of prep for one game, we can't expect much out of him anymore.

His act is PATHETIC. When the going gets tough, Taylor gets a limp. How sick and tired are we of this?

Anyone else notice that no one seems talks to him? He is clearly disconnected from the rest of the players. He was starring at the O-Line every time he got sacked in disgust. Anyone else catch that.

We do seem to be revolving alot around this guy that has zero confidence in himself. Can't run, can't throw, but loves to take the sack on 3rd and 8 to make it 4th and 23.

Think maybe they could've coached how to throw the ball away? Was that forward pitch the the Washington DB what they worked on. He is terrible. Pack his bags with Wats and Cotton. He doesn't embobdy what a Neb football player should be. All finesse, no heart and balls.

Your post is 100% spot on. I said at the first time Martinez started he wasn't the guy. His play against mediocre talent proved me to be right ........ again.

• Fire 1

Yea well to bad stats don't lie. maybe you check them./Yea we lost the game because Tmart was under center. I mean come on as soon as Green got in there we were scoring all over the place. I mean nevermind that he was the leading man in yards that game. Taylor Martinez and Taylor Martinez alone cost us the game. I mean did u see in the opening quarter when went to pass and fumble the ball setting up Washington to score the first 7 points. Jeese this kid has to go. He been a starter a full 4 months he should of won the hiesman and lead us to a NC. I mean come on if he can't do as a freshman. I say send him back to California!!!!!

Last time I checked this was a team game.

:facepalm: x 1000 to OP

Have you ever seen the Huskers lose before? We can't win them all, chief.

It's a team game, but just for example: the defense is obviously a lot better than the offense. Some losses you can certainly pin more on the offense than the defense, while still acknowledging it as a team loss.

It is the same way with Taylor. Just as the offense, by not being better, is holding the defense back, so too is Taylor, by not being better, holding the rest of the offense back.

Last time I checked this was a team game.

:facepalm: x 1000 to OP

Have you ever seen the Huskers lose before? We can't win them all, chief.

It's a team game, but just for example: the defense is obviously a lot better than the offense. Some losses you can certainly pin more on the offense than the defense, while still acknowledging it as a team loss.

It is the same way with Taylor. Just as the offense, by not being better, is holding the defense back, so too is Taylor, by not being better, holding the rest of the offense back.

You bet. But I'm just not ready to dismiss the kid. Yeah, maybe he doesn't throw the best or make the best decisions in the pocket every snap. Dropped passes, missed blocking assignments, fumbles, stupid penalties(yeah, delay of game, I know) and the like aren't exactly helping him out.