Do you believe now?

I really don't understand why so many people are trying to defend Taylor Martinez, his performance last night is not that of a division one QB, T-Panic looks for his first read and if it's not there he just stands in the pocket and gets sacked or rolls out and at the last second for some reason would flip the ball into the air, the riskiest play I've ever seen, I'm sorry but that's not a FBS QB, they can read a defenses and make average throws that we can't.

I believe if Taylor stays, he is still the man. The kid has a lot of growing up to due and that doesn't mean that he won't be pushed by younger talent on the team, but to lose out to Cody Green, I don't buy it. Things have a way of playing themselves out in the next few months. The offensive line got owned, that is where i would start with any criticism. We completed a whole season and Tommy Frazier was never sacked. They were throwing Taylor around like a rag doll last night. Taylor has the off season to make himself accountable for his actions and relationships on the team. I hope he decides to improve both and that would go a long way to correcting some problems.

Cody threw at receivers' feet a lot, but see some of his footwork in the pocket and some of the throws he made?

He has a lot of potential there. And his footwork/mechanics were complete garbage when he arrived, they have improved in leaps and bounds since.

Could be a moot point, though.

I've seen some improvement, but not enough to say that I'd like our chances if Cody was the starter for the next two years.

I think he may haver regressed a bit. His confidence is just not there.

The kid looked like a deer in head lights last night. I dont know the offensive coaches do inpractice with those QB's, but it HAS TO CHANGE.

You know who looked like a deer in the headlights last night? Martinez, every time he got flattened by a Washington D-lineman. In fact, I told my dad that same thing during the game. And it's the exact phrase I used to describe him in the CCG. So that makes two games in a row now Taylor's eyes grow as big as saucers and his feet turn to stone as he gets sacked over and over again. With his mobility, there's no excuse.

Now, I personally believe our OLine got manhandled last night. You could see them whiffing on their blocks, and Caputo got owned on that sack they showed a replay of. But Taylor should not step up into a sack. Now, I'm a bit spoiled, because my other team is the Eagles and Vick knows how to evade sacks. But you don't have to be that mobile to get away from them. Even Tony Romo does that gay little loop to the left to evade sacks. The said thing is, Taylor is closer to Vick than Romo, and he still doesn't get away.

Does anybody think maybe Taylor tears it up in practice, falsely raising confidence in him as a starter, then sh*ts himself in the games? That would at least explain Bo and Wats' insistence on starting him.

Also, one thing I noticed last night. I appreciate the fact that Cody Green knows how to scramble and Taylor doesn't. Cody, on the safety play, stepped up INTO A POCKET (Taylor doesn't get this concept), waited for a gap to open up between the DE and DT, and took off through there, at a 45 degree angle... Traveling both laterally and forward. Taylor tries to loop around the outside of our tackles, letting the ends disengage our tackles and the defense time to react and close the field on him.

WEAR RED. BE LOUD. BEAT BARNEY COTTON, TED GILMORE, AND SHAWN WATSON WITH A NINE IRON AND THEN REFILL THEIR POSITIONS.

I blame Bill Callahan....

why... cause it is just easier that way.

We lost, Taylor looked lost, and yes a big chunk of that is on taylor.. a big chunk of that is also on Watson. His play calling has got so obvious it isnt hard to stop it.

In order for this team to succeed Taylor needs to get some decision making abilities(something he lacks greatly) and we need a new o-coord that will take advantage of the offensive skill players we have.

I believe if Taylor stays, he is still the man. The kid has a lot of growing up to due and that doesn't mean that he won't be pushed by younger talent on the team, but to lose out to Cody Green, I don't buy it. Things have a way of playing themselves out in the next few months. The offensive line got owned, that is where i would start with any criticism. We completed a whole season and Tommy Frazier was never sacked. They were throwing Taylor around like a rag doll last night. Taylor has the off season to make himself accountable for his actions and relationships on the team. I hope he decides to improve both and that would go a long way to correcting some problems.

I completely agree, this off season will make or break it. There are also obvious problems with other members of the team that need to be corrected as well, physically and mentally.

I wish these kids luck, because, they are kids.