Zac Who?

Roark

Zac Lee sucks. Everyone excused him because of the torn tendon, but I had that same injury when I was pitching in baseball, it doesn't effect much.

Clearly the treats after the games made it all better.

His arm was 20%. What part of that did you miss?

BS. He was throwing just fine last year. His arm wasn't the problem. His terrible decision making and inability to see open receivers was the problem.

Zac Lee sucks. Everyone excused him because of the torn tendon, but I had that same injury when I was pitching in baseball, it doesn't effect much.

BS. He was throwing just fine last year. His arm wasn't the problem. His terrible decision making and inability to see open receivers was the problem.

Sorry Chumly but your opinions are wrong. The facts are his elbow was blown out and his arm strength was at 20%. If his elbow was fine the doctors never would have said he needed it needed to be operated on let alone they never would have performed the procedure.

Wow! What a tough guy! Was this coach pitch or a curveball restricted league?

Since he got treats after the game I'm sure it was coach pitch. Probably his dad was coach. That's how he saw the field.

Did you watch Lee play this year? Out of all his limited snaps, I can only recall one bad pass thrown and very little bad decision making. I don't recall him making many bad decisions in his last start at the 2009 Holiday Bowl either.

Sorry Chumly but your opinions are wrong. The facts are his elbow was blown out and his arm strength was at 20%. If his elbow was fine the doctors never would have said he needed it needed to be operated on let alone they never would have performed the procedure.

I never denied his tendon was torn, I had the same injury, doesn't really effect your ability to throw that much. If his arm was 20% he wouldn't have been able to lift it, let alone complete that pass to Niles in the Holiday Bowl.

I love it how after last season everybody wanted a new QB and that Zac Lee sucks but now that we have a new one QB that lost a lot of key games people are now like "If we had Zac Lee we would've won more game!" :lol:

People were screaming for a new QB until they learned Lee played, since the first Q at Va. Tech, with a blown out throwing arm. Once those that get it learned of this, the tune was changed.

This year with a healthy Lee, which he was at the beginning of the season, NU would have been playing against UConn last night.