Cure For A Hangover

Hangovers are caused by dehydration. Alcohol, like caffeine, is a diuretic. Diuretics flush fluids from the body. These fluids transport the nutrients your body needs to function. When the fluids are flushed out, there goes your nutrients.

Hangover cure? Simple - drink LOTS of water. Lots. Toss in a couple of aspirin (or a few, if you've had a lot to drink), and a multi-vitamin or two, then sleep it off, wake up and drink some more water.

Hangovers are for suckers. If you're waking up with a hangover you're not paying attention.

• Fire 1

Hangovers are caused by dehydration. Alcohol, like caffeine, is a diuretic. Diuretics flush fluids from the body. These fluids transport the nutrients your body needs to function. When the fluids are flushed out, there goes your nutrients.

Hangover cure? Simple - drink LOTS of water. Lots. Toss in a couple of aspirin (or a few, if you've had a lot to drink), and a multi-vitamin or two, then sleep it off, wake up and drink some more water.

Hangovers are for suckers. If you're waking up with a hangover you're not paying attention.

could not have said it better myself. except i prefer ibuprofen or alka seltzer. but water is key. alka seltzer is a cure all.

i get looked at funny all the time from others at the bar for ordering a glass of water with my drink after about 10 or so. ill even order just a glass of water and tip a buck or two. the bartenders seem to get it. one of my favorite haunts has pitchers of ice water and plastic cups on both ends of the bar.