Several LSU fan's take on Pelini......

Most at the time could have cared less if stayed or left. Not real popular with the past AD. I doubt they would even approach him. He has not done enough to be on their radar as head coach.

You could be quite right. Bo has not availed himself overly well in his time at NU. Decent performance in areas and not so decent in other areas. Whether they contact him or not will largely be determined by how deep down their list they would need to go... Bo likely would be considered only if LSU's main choices say no.

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't know what is wrong with some of you people. Pelini would be a solid hire. He wouldn't be my number one choice but he would be a top 5 choice. Look at his recruiting at sucky Nebraska. If he can do that there he would be able to hold serve in Louisiana. All he has to do is keep Frank and we would be fine on that aspect. His defenses were among the best we ever had at LSU and would do well against our rivals as shown previously. Too many of you confuse Bo's coaching personality with his actual personality. He is actually a very likably guy. A hell of a lot more than Saban was.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This. I'm a "yes"

Pelini had a bad night in the A&M game, apologized for it afterwards, and seemed pretty sincere about said apology. I'm over it