Brandon Richardson

B-rich is a go for tonight.

This is great news. Against Mizzou (especially there) you need more than just one guy who can handle the ball - if you can break their press quickly you have a great chance for an easy two (especially when you have a couple 6'11 guys at your diposal). Other than Jeter, Brandon is probably the most trustworthy with the ball IMO.

Anyone know if Bear made it back for the game?

B-rich is a go for tonight.

This is great news. Against Mizzou (especially there) you need more than just one guy who can handle the ball - if you can break their press quickly you have a great chance for an easy two (especially when you have a couple 6'11 guys at your diposal). Other than Jeter, Brandon is probably the most trustworthy with the ball IMO.

Anyone know if Bear made it back for the game?

I don't think Bear is going to be back according to what I read in the Journal Star today.

I would think Rey gets a bit more playing time tonight in lieu of that. I guess we'll see though.

I really think Jeter is coming into his own this season. He played tough against ISU, his stats weren't amazing in any specific area but he was very solid. I especially like the 5 steals he got. He was dishing the rock like a made man too, I liked the no look passes. It looks like he's really becoming comfortable with the team.

Good to see the Huskers got 4 points in the coaches poll too.

GBR! Beat Mizzou!

What radio station is the game on 1110 1620 590?

1110 is the only one I know in the omaha area. If you are in lincoln or south of lincoln 1400 and 1450 carry it. Also huskers.com, scroll to the bottom of the page on the right side it says "Live Events" or something like that, click on that and then you'll be able to find Men's Bball vs. Missouri.