Jared Crick - returning for his senior year

knapplc

Thanks, I'm excited to see how they do week in and week out.

I love how your line should be fresh going into conference play so we should see their best efforts not so hindered by the end of conference play fatigue/injuries. I'll be sure to take note of how well your line matches up against Wisky's line the most and then tOSU followed by Iowa. Those are going to be your three biggest offensive line threats.

Nerdwestern, Indiana and Illinois will test your secondaries for sure.

And we all love how all of your skill/talent players will be ubber fresh, like as if they are playing their first game of the year or something, when ya'll come to Lincoln next year. :thumbs

Heh this is very true. Along with that freshness comes the rust but that won't be a factor going into the game. The media will probably make it seem that way but I believe it'll still be a hard fought game.

I can't wait to see Crick come after Pryor and see the results! The tat5 will definitely try their best to come out blazing to make up for all the time they missed.

Buck, do you see Pryor returning next year? I know he "promised" to return, but will he go Pro? Any word on his evals?

He doesn't really have a choice but to stay.

Number one if he goes, he spurns ALL of buckeye nation. It's bad enough to sell your gold pants and Big Ten championship rings. The backlash from that was already severe. It would increase tenfold if he opts out and goes back on his word. Not only that but he in the eyes of NFL scouts is still "raw" he's got the tools physically but the decision making skills aren't quite there and his mechanics still are no where close to up to snuff. He's made improvement by leaps and bounds the past 3 years but it's still not enough. Picture Teblow but less hype so more or less 3rd round at best if I remember right.

Buck, do you see Pryor returning next year? I know he "promised" to return, but will he go Pro? Any word on his evals?

Yeah, I wouldn't hold my breath on those "promises"... it really is too bad though, the NCAA just kind of left the open door to the NFL for those guys. Would OSU get penalized another way if they left? You can't tell me there have not been agents whispering sweet nothings in those guys' ears since the bowl game.

Well three days left and they all still are true to their word about coming back.

Won't be official 'til the 16th correct?

Yep. The 15th is the deadline. By now everyone who submitted eval requests should have an idea where they'll go in the draft, so they'll be making their decision soon, if not already.

From what I understand, if a player declares, they can rescind up to three days later. Not sure if that rule still applies, though.

Well three days left and they all still are true to their word about coming back.

Won't be official 'til the 16th correct?

Yep. The 15th is the deadline. By now everyone who submitted eval requests should have an idea where they'll go in the draft, so they'll be making their decision soon, if not already.

From what I understand, if a player declares, they can rescind up to three days later. Not sure if that rule still applies, though.

correct me if I am wrong, can they declare, but not get an agent and return to school if they decide to pull their name from the Draft? Maybe I am thinking of B-Ball...

any other time in history, 5 years separated from Suh, everyone would be singing a different tune, wanting to buy his jersey and named their kids after him. cant wait for next year and for Crick to get to the pros. He gets like, i dont know, respectfully bashed. Its disgusting personally.