Polar Shift

Well bc the govt. knows it will happen, it will def. happen now. Good knowing you people. Hopefully Ill be on Huskerboard when the tidal waves or flames kill me. And for all the religious people out there, the rapture will happen on May 21st of this year. If you don't believe me, look at billboards throughout Omaha. And since I believe in the Lord, I won't be here for 2012. See how ridiculous this all sounds. People predicting the rapture. People prediciting the end of the world. Believe what you want, but like I said I believe in God and he and only he knows when the world will end.

jesus-billboard.jpg

A mass Solar flare would be like an EMP bomb. A burst of electromagnetic radiation that results from an explosion and a suddenly fluctuating magnetic field. The resulting rapidly changing electric fields or magnetic fields may couple with electrical/electronic systems to produce damaging current and voltage surges. This would create blackouts in power grids and throw us back to the stone age.

Well bc the govt. knows it will happen, it will def. happen now. Good knowing you people. Hopefully Ill be on Huskerboard when the tidal waves or flames kill me. And for all the religious people out there, the rapture will happen on May 21st of this year. If you don't believe me, look at billboards throughout Omaha. And since I believe in the Lord, I won't be here for 2012. See how ridiculous this all sounds. People predicting the rapture. People prediciting the end of the world. Believe what you want, but like I said I believe in God and he and only he knows when the world will end.

jesus-billboard.jpg

Well to be honest. they didn't say who "HE" was. lol

Why does everything have to be tied to "the end of the world?" We're such a doom-and-gloom species. Everything is going to kill us, or significantly maim us, or California is going to fall into the ocean, or the power grid is going to fail, or Bird Flu or Swine Flu or blah blah blah. We're obsessed with our mortality.

Why does everything have to be tied to "the end of the world?" We're such a doom-and-gloom species. Everything is going to kill us, or significantly maim us, or California is going to fall into the ocean, or the power grid is going to fail, or Bird Flu or Swine Flu or blah blah blah. We're obsessed with our mortality.

its the one thing we all share?

its the one thing we all share?

Probably. Whole cultures have been built on death. Ancient Egypt's religion was entirely death-based. The Maya and Inca had death cults. We erect monuments to our dead, and I bet most people have in some way or other thought about the legacy they leave behind after they die.