Albert Pujols

Baseball could use a couple more like him though... :thumbs

I agree, but then again, is he clean or has he just not gotten caught yet? You have to be skeptical of everyone these days. Sad to say, but true.

True... even thought not a Cards fan at all, he is one of the good guys, and I hope he stays that way, but like you said, you just don't know anymore...

Baseball could use a couple more like him though... :thumbs

I agree, but then again, is he clean or has he just not gotten caught yet? You have to be skeptical of everyone these days. Sad to say, but true.

I talked to my neighbor about this qho knows a lot of stuff when it comes to baseball. During his MLB career I am almost 100% positive that he has never touched roids, HGH, or whatever. Coming up though, like in the minors, there might be that unknown. I highly doubt that he has, because of the type of guy he is but you never know.

Well...when I go to his restaurant and have a private meeting with him and his wife...I will find out for you all hahha......SERIOULSY..NO WAY NO HOW WOULD HE DO THAT CRAP EVER....HE IS AN HONEST & GOOD MAN... I BELIEVE IN HIM ALWAYS:)

Yeah, I would lead with that, Roxy. "Hey, it's just such a great honor to meet you Mr. Pujols. I'm such a big fan you know. So...what's up with the 'roids? You playing around in the shooting gallery or what, man?"

I bet he gives you a high five!

(This is bad advice.)